Trophy Boasting Help

#1PatrickVReganPosted 4/10/2013 11:31:38 AM
Looking to get Partners in Crime and Contender but require a friend who actually owns / plays this game. They are my final two trophies.

Anyone willing to help me out please send a friend request my way with the text box saying Hitman. Thanks.

PSN: P-V-R-Omega
---
Playing: Hitman Absolution / Mass Effect 2
Trophy Progress: 94% / 35% - PSN ID: P-V-R-Omega
#2lostkiwiPosted 4/10/2013 11:08:45 PM
You can actually do this with a second account, it takes about 15 minutes. That might be easier:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/943497-hitman-absolution/65863557
---
Check out my investigation into 7th generation exclusives here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/
#3PatrickVRegan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 10:57:32 AM
Wow this is simply sad. No one wants to help their fellow gamer out.

I have to admit the thought of a secondary account did cross my mind but I did not do it for LBP 2 and I was not going to start now. I did manage to get the corresponding trophies in LBP 2 without having to create a fake account (secondary) it just took a few days (okay a few weeks) longer. However, with this game being a rental, everyday I wait costs me money.

I have waited two days for around 4 people I sent requests of help to and 2 posts on this website and one other for someone to help me. No bones yet and I am getting tired of waiting for someone to take 10 whole minutes from their day to help me out.

You know I even had a guy accept my request for friendship on PSN which read:

"Noticed your post on GameFAQs. Though I'm sure you already have the trophies you were hunting for I am still looking. I don't have any friends on PSN who actually have played this game. Wondering if you would accept my request so I could work with you to get them. Obviously accepting is saying yes."

Then when I asked him to help me out this is what he responded with:

"don't play it much no more"

He then proceeded to log back out of his account after ignoring my following messages in which I just plead for his help saying it would only take a few minutes and I'd really appreciate it.

Sometimes people just shock me with their absolute stupidity. Why stupidity you ask, well simply because he accepted my request for help then changed his mind a minute later. WTF is wrong with people.

So this is my last attempt for help. If within four hours I don't hear back from ANYONE here who is willing to help me I'm going to create that second account. I'm out of options and I don't want to keep wasting money. I thought this community was nicer than that. Seems I was wrong.
---
#4lostkiwiPosted 4/11/2013 6:49:24 PM
It's generally not that the community isn't nicer, it's that it's dead.

I don't even have the game installed anymore.
---
Check out my investigation into 7th generation exclusives here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/
#5Xire_XIIPosted 4/11/2013 7:18:33 PM
Why are you even bothering so much here if it's been so much trouble? Try ps3trophies.org or another trophy website. They have people there boosting all the time for trophies and even for games with small or dead comunities.
---
PSN: Reule, XBL: Xire Reule
MGO ID: Reine, Reule (War Bunnies)
#6PatrickVRegan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 10:59:28 PM
I got someone to respond eventually. Just before the deadline. lol. Thanks anyway. I'll try those other sites than this one next time, my mistake.
---