Chaos effects question for the pros...

#1pixelkillaPosted 2/17/2012 8:35:53 AM
My strategy on this playthrough is to gather as many crates as possible before diving into any missions, other than a few Roaches ones already done before making this decision. Question about chaos...as you get more, does the military go after you without provocation eventually? Trying to get the least amount of chaos for now, keeping it low key as to get the crates with as little resistance as possible. And do not want any kill on sight orders against me. Just wanna know how careful I should be, or can you go ahead and 100% the military bases, etc. and not worry? Thanks.
#2MikdogPosted 2/17/2012 3:27:55 PM
Guards tend to take after you if they spot you up close, or if you're in a military vehicle. This happens regardless of how much chaos you've earned/caused. After a certain point (which happens early on in general) they escalate, and you end up facing choppers and the like. Either way, you'll end up facing enemies as soon as you blow something up, and occasionally when you've done nothing at all.

Feel free to get out there and cause as much chaos as you want.
---
"If Mikdog ran for president he'd own the other candidates in debates." -Serestric-
#3pixelkilla(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2012 2:37:01 PM