Stunt challenges

#1PhoenixAssassinPosted 3/29/2010 9:26:48 PM
the whole point of this topic, is to either come up with, or try to do interesting stunts. I'd like to try to do some crazy/difficult stuff (aside from teh random stuff I've already done) but am not that creative.

one thing I did try was jacking a car in the race track north of the international airport (9170, 11413) and then try to catch up to the other cars racing by the track and stunt jump to another one, take control of it, then stunt jump to another, and keep going, and see how many you can do at once. My record is 3.

this one is taken from another topic, get in a plane, then in mid air jack another plane, plant C4 on it then hop back onto your plane and detonate the C4. (this one may not be possible)

Feel free to post any other stunt challenges any of you can think of
---
"Apparently the phrase "mile high club" equals sex to some and COD to others lol" -wretchedsmurf
#2PhoenixAssassin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2010 6:14:57 PM
bump
---
"Apparently the phrase "mile high club" equals sex to some and COD to others lol" -wretchedsmurf
#3cheesejamPosted 3/30/2010 7:07:57 PM
I was trying for a solid hour today to successfully get the Black Market plane onto that huge boat (barge) so it was an aircraft carrier. But, the plane had to be able to take off, that was the hard part; I never could get it just right, but I think it is possible.

Another challenge I attempted (and failed) was to see if one of those big military planes could take off while attached to one of its own. I never actually got to test it because I could never land the plane quick enough to stop another one from taking off. I think this one may be doable. (I did, however, successfully test what the 474 could tow while taking off. It almost made it with the big army plane attached, but crashed.)

These aren't exactly stunts, but they are definitely challenges.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ -Red |||||||||||||| -Green ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] -Blue
www.gamermade.net - Be there or be square!
#4PhoenixAssassin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2010 7:41:27 PM
they may not be stunts, but they still fit.

The beiring is too rare of a plane to test it imo. though I know a 747 can carry another 747
---
#5ParhasardPosted 3/30/2010 7:51:52 PM
Lately I've been trying to fly the silverbolt with light car attached to it. Very hard to control, the car pulls you all over the place. I got some nice height one time but the car flew in front of me and I slammed into it, exploding.

Also I was flying a 474 around the ocean and trying to stunt jump and hook a boat/person to it. Never could get it though. Also tried to hook my 474 to a tall building as I pass by to see what would happen, but couldn't get it.

Another one... I hooked a silverbolt to a 474 and flew as straight up into the sky as I could. I bailed and tried to get into the silverbolt. Couldn't do it. Don't see that one happening, but might be doable with a bigger plane.
#6carp93Posted 3/30/2010 8:02:16 PM

cheesejam posted...
I was trying for a solid hour today to successfully get the Black Market plane onto that huge boat (barge) so it was an aircraft carrier. But, the plane had to be able to take off, that was the hard part; I never could get it just right, but I think it is possible.

Wait, what huge barge?

Where did you find it? (Coordinates)

#7PhoenixAssassin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2010 8:13:13 PM
the only huge barges i have seen have 2 heli pads on em, not ideal for landing a plane
---
#8carp93Posted 3/30/2010 8:15:03 PM

PhoenixAssassin posted...
the only huge barges i have seen have 2 heli pads on em, not ideal for landing a plane
---

Wait these things have helipads on them? I need to see one of these.

Did you find it out around the islands or in the central bay? Cause I haven't seen anything like that in either place.

#9PhoenixAssassin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2010 8:31:56 PM
i'll go find one and get you the coordinates.

Also I don't think you can attach an in flight plane to a building. I just tried to attach a 474 to the mile high club, I clearly didn't mess anything up on my end, yet it just wouldn't attach.
---
#10PhoenixAssassin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2010 8:37:47 PM
The barge with the 2 heli pads is at 23462, 4713. it is in the water between 2 harbors. It actually looks like 1 really big harbor split in 2 by some water. its in that water that splits them that the barge is at. I don't think you can drive it though. and if you do figure out how let me know.
---