I beat the game, but didn't unlock Darkseid

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
  3. I beat the game, but didn't unlock Darkseid

User Info: h3ll_razor

h3ll_razor
8 years ago#1
I just beat Darkkahn with superman, and beat the game, and then I tried to use him, and the game says he's not unlocked. I have the trophy and everything, but no Darkseid... anybody know what's up?
Brawl FC: 3093-7272-0072 (ARGH)
East Coast - Florida

User Info: MaTTF1980

MaTTF1980
8 years ago#2
did you beat him in story mode?

that's how you unlock khan and darkshied by beating story mode with mk side for khan and dc side for darkseid

User Info: AroeX

AroeX
8 years ago#3
beat it again if not that game hates you >.>

User Info: thanks4thehelp

thanks4thehelp
8 years ago#4
this didn't happen to me so I dont know for sure, but I've heard it's a glitch that sometimes occurs with Kahn and/or Darkside and the only known solution is to delete the save and start over and hope you dont get the glitch again.

User Info: DeAthWaGer

DeAthWaGer
8 years ago#5
You need to beat story mode, not arcade, if that's your case.

Also, I've heard other people complain about this, and there is a software update, so I dunno if there's a glitch in story mode or people are playing through arcade and thinking it's the story mode.

User Info: Sssargon

Sssargon
8 years ago#6
This happened to my brother's save file. I can guarantee you that it's not a mixup of arcade mode and story mode. When he loads the DC universe it says "You have unlocked Darkseid", the credits roll, and then Darkseid is still not unlocked.
PSN ID: Sssargon

User Info: SNaHHaN

SNaHHaN
8 years ago#7
I have the same problem.

Midway is aware of the problem -- it is a known problem in their technical support FAQ.

User Info: KoukiTora

KoukiTora
8 years ago#8
Your are pressing the button on the character select screen right? I think its R1.

User Info: Sssargon

Sssargon
8 years ago#9
Your are pressing the button on the character select screen right? I think its R1.
Yes, Darkseid is still greyed out and the lock is still on the character.
PSN ID: Sssargon

User Info: pidino

pidino
8 years ago#10
This happend to me aswell.
what i did was click on DC universe again, and watch the credits, and then I unlokced him :|
Qouteman
  1. Boards
  2. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
  3. I beat the game, but didn't unlock Darkseid

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived