so this game is like

#1alexyeungPosted 12/30/2007 9:12:47 PM
crazy taxi? lol
---
wii friend code : 3677 3967 8065 0441
#2Dima_06Posted 1/2/2008 9:20:47 AM
You guys are so quick to judge...maybe this game will becool. I mean that in a goodway. The thought of driving around London's streets like a freaking mania hasme stoked.
#3Dima_06Posted 1/2/2008 9:23:43 AM
be cool, maniac and has me...sorry about the blatant grammer mistakes. I was in a rush. By the way, I always try out every game that comes out before coming to this site for reviews. That way I can have a taste before all these crazy people smear a game.
#4nihtwingPosted 1/8/2008 5:28:27 PM
This does look tempting. Might be nice to see a game based out of a city other than New York or L.A, etc ,for once.
#5LikwidX3Posted 1/9/2008 2:12:55 PM
crazy taxi is the first thing that came to my mind, i love those games! and i hope this will be cool too.
#6ArkThompsonPosted 1/22/2008 7:53:18 PM
Except that this is made by DDI so its Wiimote controls will be horrible and most of the time you will probably be stuck facing a wall while driving.
---
Ark for Brawl!
#7umop_apsidnPosted 1/29/2008 4:55:37 AM
You guys are so quick to judge...maybe this game will becool.

You do realize crazy taxi was cool when it came out and sold a lot of copies, right?
---
"Sometimes I just kill myself!" - the Joker
#8SHADOWSxDENPosted 2/4/2008 6:07:08 PM
"This does look tempting. Might be nice to see a game based out of a city other than New York or L.A, etc ,for once. "
dude you are totally correct. it would be nice to see a different city other than those two that seem to pop up everywhere.just something to add: i dont know why but i can kick a$$ at crazy taxi when playing at an arcade with the steering wheel i own because i almost always randomly swing the steering wheel and never hit anything but on a game system like PS2 i suck and hit everything, ( i dont know maybe other people have the same weird experiences,thats all)
---
Fat is just skinny with an attitude
#9Dima_06Posted 2/7/2008 4:35:08 PM
I still have Crazy Taxi for the Gamecube and yes I did realize that umop_apsidn. Thank you for pointing that out. I never tried the third game in the series though. Will someone who has played Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller tell me if it's worth the $10 price at Gamestop.
#10ISuperGamerIPosted 2/14/2008 11:13:42 AM

Dima_06 posted...
I still have Crazy Taxi for the Gamecube and yes I did realize that umop_apsidn. Thank you for pointing that out. I never tried the third game in the series though. Will someone who has played Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller tell me if it's worth the $10 price at Gamestop.

I do agree that this game might be the next Crazy Taxi game but I have to laugh at what you posted. In you're first post, you stated that you try out all games before coming to a site like this for reviews, yet you ask how Crazy Taxi 3 is like. :roll: