Is this game any good?

#1Ransom_StarkPosted 4/22/2008 8:11:29 AM
Last night I was at a game shop, I had hard time choosing between this and "Overclocked: A History Of Violence". I picked neither one of them and got 4 other games. Now for anyone who played this game I want to ask if it's any good?

I'm asking this because I used to be a big Adventure genre fan, but these days nothing good comes out in this genre... if at all.

Thanks in advance.

---
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards. - Vernon Sanders Law
#2mirecek1965Posted 4/25/2008 7:27:47 AM
I like this type of adventure and enjoy it. In my opinion its good game :-)
#3hopper138hopperPosted 4/25/2008 8:02:50 AM
I have just installed this game so dont know if it is any good. However, is it just me or does this game have a bad frame rate issue. I have a laptop with core2 2.2gh, dual 8700gt sli graphics cards, 4gb of ram and yet the frame rate is stuck at about 42-43fps. The backgrounds look minted though so I will play it anyway
#4rbahaPosted 4/28/2008 11:37:43 AM
how to prepare the report for the chief at the begin of the game
#5awarapanmoviePosted 5/15/2008 11:05:33 AM

in my point of view choose ART OF MURDER its Greater then Overcloked and overclocked is so boring and mouse clicking game and the ART OF MURDER is Adventure Suspense and nice Experience

#6HiSaZuLPosted 6/11/2008 9:09:59 PM

its nether bad nor great -_-

they just don't make adventure games like they used... kiddies and ppl who can't sit for more then 10mins don't play this type of games so its pointless to release them on consoles and as such nobody pays any attention to the genre

can't remember how many years has it been since i played a great adventure/puzzle game

#7CybaxPosted 6/29/2008 2:57:24 PM
hopper138hopper, how in blazes can you say 43 fps is bad, the human eye needs like 21 or 22 to make it seem like a smooth img, so dubble that to those 43 frames per second you get and it shouldlook pretty good. or is that just me?

It could be sticking wich has nothing to do with the fps, but I got no solution for that I'm afraid.

just wanted to post about 43 fps being bad...