1,OOO,OOO (easy)

#1Bballplaya8217Posted 4/14/2008 7:47:41 PM
Hey.

Before I start I just want to say that this game is not all that bad. Getting 1,000,000 coins is tedious, but its a lot more fun than KR:AM Encore. I listened to "Time of the Season" 387 times.

Anyway, getting 1 million coins isn't as hard as it sounds. Heres how to do it:
-
-
First, play track 1 a couple of times until you receive the Gatling Laser and Shield Discharge.
-
-
Then go to track 5.
-
-
This track has to do with timing and knowing the track. If you play it enough you will know it very well. For lap one I suggest you destroy as many barriers, fire hydrants, and piggy banks as you can, picking up the most that you can. This should land you 5k-8k coins in the first lap.

Second lap, pick up all of the coins that you can from the previous lap, and make sure that you kill as many enemies and pick up as many gold coins as you can, their worth 100 :). Lap 2 should put you at 10-16k coins.

The last lap, pick up everything that is left behind. If you come across an area that has two fire hydrants (shields) make sure you pick sides with the one that has more shields, their worth coins too. Lap 3 should put you around 18-30k!
-
-
TIPS and TRICKS:

Remember to use shield discharge on the blue things (only when they attack in groups, by themselves) and scuffle as many coins as you can when they all drop.

Sometime during the lap, a straight line of blue things will come. Wait for them all to show up, and use shield discharge. It gets you almost a straight line of gold coins.

For the black things, when they are in circle formation just shoot up straight,and the coins should fall almost right in front of you.

Piggy banks are worth anywhere from 500-3k worth of coins (if you get them all). Make sure you shoot as many piggy banks as you can, and collect the coins on the current/ following lap. Larger piggy bank coins are worth more.

Last, make sure your going 100mph all the way through. Miss the blue boosters intentionally, and almost always be shooting.

Any questions? Nate6897 is my GT. I will be more than happy to make a video of getting 18k+ coins per play.

---
Proud owner of $325 for my old Nintendo Wii
XBL:Nate6897
#2L0ZPosted 4/21/2008 7:45:19 PM
why don't you submit a guide? There are none for this game.
---
Gamertag: Acellion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8zzUki9Sl4
#3doominatorx6Posted 4/26/2008 9:53:13 PM
thanks for this. the stupid 1000000 coin achievement is the only achievement i need in this game (185/200G FTW)
#4Bballplaya8217(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2008 6:23:16 PM
If you do this with a buddy and have him in front of you, you can gather well over 25k coins per run. Just make sure you win the race.
---
Proud owner of $325 for my old Nintendo Wii
XBL:Nate6897