Easy ways to kill Barroth?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Easy ways to kill Barroth?

User Info: Fabled_Legend

Fabled_Legend
6 years ago#1
(Made mistake of mixing Barroths name with Barioth in the previous topic, apologies)

Apart from many failures of mine to end up switching to and mastery of the Lance in a epic 55min battle to beat him, (since I figure might as well play toughnut)... which I prefer not to repeat.

Is there a easier way to beat this guy? I like to farm the armour set of him as the stats look good, which should help in later areas. I know you have to use a water elemental weap of some kind, but what would that be?

(To save time I searched, most topics were online meetings)
hmmm a signature, what is the importance of a signature anyways, is it writing your name on it huh?

User Info: Pajapah808

Pajapah808
6 years ago#2
use a hammer :D

User Info: Kratos1992

Kratos1992
6 years ago#3
since you seem to like lances, you could go with spiral lance. i don't remember if you fight royal ludroth before barroth, but if you do, you can get the spiral lance relatively easily.
MH3 IGN: Krath
Kai: Kratos04

User Info: robomasteralpha

robomasteralpha
6 years ago#4
Spiral Lance And Ludroth hammer are water. I have no problem killing him offline in 20-30 minutes with the lance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqnW4GjQlwo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGqpVzRgQfo&feature=related

Fabled_Legend
6 years ago#5
I've beaten him, but I just want to know if theres a easier alternative than going lance mode for another 55minutes which I can't stand. I only chose that particular weapon out of spite since he seemed to pretty much deflect my Greatsword / Switchaxe, and the Flint hammer which has a fire element.
hmmm a signature, what is the importance of a signature anyways, is it writing your name on it huh?

Fabled_Legend
6 years ago#6
Thanks, I'll work on crafting those!

User Info: sergito2040

sergito2040
6 years ago#7
so does the barroth have fire resistance because I have tu Quru hammer and abou ludroth hammer is a little hard for est said that me and the royal ludroth dont get along well in the sme place damn that guys really hit hard in land in water is a little more easier to dodge
Clear skies with a chance of FLAMIN' RAIN!

User Info: TheFoxSorcerer

TheFoxSorcerer
6 years ago#8
Use SnS like me and beat him in 15 minutes. =O
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x317/HellcatChelle/5-9-200941420PM.jpg
M5EM83 -- TEC4LIFE

Fabled_Legend
6 years ago#9
Mind saying what SnS craft you using please?

User Info: cybeats681

cybeats681
6 years ago#10
@sergito he's weak to fire when he ain't muddy.

@fabled dragon he's probably talking about the royal nail SnS.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Easy ways to kill Barroth?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived