Murphy's Law and the Desire Sensor

#31Auron000Posted 5/16/2010 10:07:42 PM
You can't lose something until you have a desire to know where it is.

Did this make sense in your head? Cause, to be quite honest, that's the only place it COULD have been logical...

---
PSN: DracoOccisor
Not changing this sig until lnfinity Ward patches the Desert Eagle to make them worth using.
#32someonePosted 5/17/2010 7:08:34 AM
Looks like the desire sensor worked its magic again. I spent a full day farming rathian+ for her ruby to get the full rathian armor the other day and after 20 or so runs, I got it.

Just last night, after two runs of Double Trouble to level up the HR 39 people in the room (myself included), another one dropped. I have no use for it though. Well done, Capcom.

---
GT: lJustAlexl
(those are lowercase Ls)
#33Xenogrudge5Posted 5/17/2010 7:23:15 AM
Yeah the desire sensor exists alright....Left Rathian+ helm to complete my set. But for some sick reason i can never get a ruby. I've killed 26, & captured 13 of them. Most have had their tails chopped by me. Out of the G rank 39 rathians......0 ruby. Many players who weren't looking for the ruby have got theirs, but not me. I'm wearing the upgraded low rank rathian helm now.

---
You'll never escape the La-li-lu-le-lo!--Ames
#34KazukiYotsugaPosted 5/17/2010 7:30:38 AM
I've always hated this thing it's even more frustrating when you manage to get an armor set you've been wanting down to 3 pieces and can't get any of the 3. Ex: I'm 3 items away from full Alatreon Blademaster Armor; Skypiercer, 1 Alatreon Webbing, and Deviljho's gem. I've done 2-3 runs with completely decimating the wings and even at the 35% reward chance end up with nada. I don't even want to get into the Skypiercer of Jho gem.
#35GodTazPosted 5/17/2010 8:03:26 AM
psst, here's a secret: i accidentlly closed this page after typing it and clicking "preview message", so i had to type it up all over again.

Fff, I hate it when that happens.
---
A true hunter values their teammates more than anything else!
Taz's MH Tri Chat : http://www.meebo.com/room/MHTri
#36Pieke OkataPosted 5/17/2010 8:11:01 AM
Murphy's Law dictates that when you want something to happen, it won't. When you don't want something to happen, it will.

No, Murphy's Law states that 'If there are two ways to do something and only one can result in disaster, Somebody will do it in that way.' It was a statement about engineering. And it specifically refers to preventable human error.

Murphy's Law isn't 'anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.' It never works. You're looking for Finagle's Law.
---
You do not understand what it is to be human, to wish to have sex with the sky and cuddle with the stars
#37GodTazPosted 5/17/2010 8:16:41 AM
Murphy's law is an adage or epigram that is typically stated as: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

Finagle's Law of Dynamic Negatives (also known as Finagle's corollary to Murphy's Law) is usually rendered:

Anything that can go wrong, will—at the worst possible moment

---
A true hunter values their teammates more than anything else!
Taz's MH Tri Chat : http://www.meebo.com/room/MHTri
#38BigBlackMarthPosted 5/17/2010 8:25:31 AM
Did someone really say MH drops were harder then PSO drops?!?!?
---
From a head full of pressure rest the senses that I clutch, made a date with divinity but she wouldn't let me ****.
#39ADAJehutyPosted 5/17/2010 8:26:06 AM
Confirmed. Needed 5 Ludroth coins for Sharq Attack.

Runs 1-4: 1 coin each.
Run 5: 5 coins.

GG.
#40PSBBongoBongoPosted 5/17/2010 8:31:24 AM
No matter how long you've farmed/stressed over a particular item, someone out there has 14 of them in their item box, and doesn't care.
---
Real men kick the barrel bombs to explode them. - gumplug