Memes a la Monster Hunter

#1glitchunter75Posted 3/16/2011 12:16:52 PM
Hey guys! I would like to see any Monster Hunter themed parodies of internet memes you can come up with.

(this whole thing started in the topic called "jhokes", see if you can find the meme parody i'm talking about)

Anyway, i'll start things off...

Just watch me Ironbeard, I'll slay monsters with right hand, and mine ores with my left...

I'll take a Well-Done Steak... and EAT IT!!!
---
[This signature has been deleted due to its sheer awesomeness]
#2sunfalcon9Posted 3/16/2011 12:19:07 PM
I'd rather watch unity videos than read the rest of these "jokes".

<_<
---
Sunneh
#3Alz_Posted 3/16/2011 12:40:54 PM
If one's good enough, I'll try to make a photo.

Anyone have any good ideas for a Monster Hunter related photo or anything? I'm bored and want to mess around, even though I suck.
---
No really. That's very interesting, please go on.
MHT- alz || US || HR 70+
#4RelixedPosted 3/16/2011 12:43:41 PM
But who was the Phione?

...wrong game?
---
~Relix
#5ElectricDoodiePosted 3/16/2011 12:44:20 PM

If one's good enough, I'll try to make a photo.

Anyone have any good ideas for a Monster Hunter related photo or anything? I'm bored and want to mess around, even though I suck.

Alz, were you around when I started making Monster Hunter Photoshops?
It got deleted, for some reason, but I had some really good ones.

---
MHTri/MHP3(AHP): Booshki
Number of people who have admitted to reading my name as ElectricDoodle instead of ElectricDoodie: 182
#6Alz_Posted 3/16/2011 12:45:51 PM

Alz, were you around when I started making Monster Hunter Photoshops?
It got deleted, for some reason, but I had some really good ones.

Nope, if it was it was before I made an account and I don't remember. Were you actually using Photoshop?

I'm being a cheapskate and using a free version, pixlr. It's actually kinda fun.
---
MHT- alz || US || HR 70+
#7Divine_ExodudPosted 3/16/2011 12:57:44 PM
I remember that topic! I don't think it got deleted, just archived. I made a few too. I think it was called MS Paint something. I think only one person actually used photoshop.
---
I've punched whole boulders...so what chance have you got?
#8ElectricDoodiePosted 3/16/2011 1:05:35 PM

Nope, if it was it was before I made an account and I don't remember. Were you actually using Photoshop?

I'm being a cheapskate and using a free version, pixlr. It's actually kinda fun.

Yeah, it was actual Photoshop. And yeah, it was waaay before you made an account.

I remember that topic! I don't think it got deleted, just archived. I made a few too. I think it was called MS Paint something. I think only one person actually used photoshop.

I remember MS Paint, but that was not my topic. Mine actually was deleted, and I was holding requests for photoshopping Monster Hunter. I got a few requests, about 4, and then the topic got modded for offtopic.

---
MHTri/MHP3(AHP): Booshki
Number of people who have admitted to reading my name as ElectricDoodle instead of ElectricDoodie: 182
#9Divine_ExodudPosted 3/16/2011 1:10:21 PM
Oh really? Aw that sucks. :(
I used photshop once back in high school for my photography class. I managed to make my hair purple before I raged and quit. That program is frickin frustrating!
---
I've punched whole boulders...so what chance have you got?
#10Alz_Posted 3/16/2011 2:35:11 PM
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff453/alzeralder/FelyneEyepatch.png
---
MHT- alz || US || HR 70+