MHTri Frequently Asked Questions (look here before you ask something)

#451evilmonkeyt42Posted 4/20/2011 8:44:14 AMmessage detail
profroches_alt posted...
Yeah, hitting the neck with a superpound happens because I made a slight error in my positioning, because I'm learning a new weapon, against a combination of new monsters, and monsters who act differently than they did the last time I saw them, with different hitboxes then I'm used it. This results in me missing out on KO, and lowered damage in some cases (And increased in others). I also realize I'm making mistakes, and I'm working to correct them.

When you shoot Blos' legs from halfway across the zone and then cart twice with the weapon you've mained in the game you've been playing for hundreds of hours, it's because you're terrible. This results in quests being failed. And you don't see anything wrong with that.

Like I said before, this run, especially considering the circumstances, is most likely non-existent. Stop building lies upon lies. It seems pretty stupid to me that you think I would believe your lies about me.
That "I now suddenly remember that you were halfway across the zone shooting at Diablos' legs" was probably more bull that you made up on the spot to specifically counter what I said. I don't even use HBGs, especially not on Diablos while being halfway across the zone. If you're going to make up crap, at least think a little before you do so, that way it could be slightly more believable. And yeah, you fail at hammer.

http://estelalleva.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/nicetry.jpg
---
People who know my gamefaqs username: 0
#452profroches_altPosted 4/20/2011 8:55:41 AMmessage detail
Haha, wait wait wait, so you use LBGs and cart that much?

That's awesome.

I was assuming it was a HBG you were using, because I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I assumed you had some idea of how to gun properly, at least. I see you don't deserve even that much credit.
---
I'm not a wizard or anything. I mean, I own a robe and a wizard hat, but for entirely different reasons.
--profroche
#453evilmonkeyt42Posted 4/20/2011 9:08:41 AMmessage detail(edited)
Bull. You lied and got caught, so you're trying to turn it around now while completely ignoring the point of the post. It didn't happen, and you still fail at hammering.

Edit: End of discussion. I have to go now.
---
#454SnaiImaskPosted 4/20/2011 9:08:19 AMmessage detail

and you still fail at hammering.

And you still fail at gunning. I don't see a point in continuing the argument other than embarrassing yourself.
---
MH3(US servers): Hayden ID: 7MA765 HR: Not Enough
King of the Gr8 Azr
#455evilmonkeyt42Posted 4/20/2011 9:10:16 AMmessage detail
SnaiImask posted...
and you still fail at hammering.
And you still fail at gunning. I don't see a point in continuing the argument other than embarrassing yourself.

Are you stupid? Did you not read the post? It didn't happen.
---
#456SnaiImaskPosted 4/20/2011 9:14:14 AMmessage detail

I should believe you instead of profroche why?

BTW, nah she's not steven wright: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/853/photo0057x.jpg
---
King of the Gr8 Azr
#457profroches_altPosted 4/20/2011 9:14:20 AMmessage detail
evilmonkeyt42 posted...
Edit: End of discussion. I've lost this argument miserably. For like the 4th time. I've pointed out some incorrect assumption on your part (One that actually goes to prove how bad I am, because lolightbowguns) and now I'm going to run away madly, pretending like that actually means anything, because like you'd even pay attention to what type of bowgun I was using. Of course, I've played with a bunch of the people on this board. If I wasn't terrible, isn't it kind of odd that no one's disagreed with prof yet?

Ok, bye.
---
I'm not a wizard or anything. I mean, I own a robe and a wizard hat, but for entirely different reasons.
--profroche
#458ElectricDoodiePosted 4/20/2011 9:21:15 AMmessage detail

Oh yeah, because whatever you say, is the complete truth, and we need to believe you.

I wouldn't believe this coming from someone who didn't have the guts to say things on his main account, so he had to make several alts to bash this community.

Guess what, Nazi sympathizers say that the Holocaust never happened either. Your argument is just as good as theirs: "I say it didn't happen, so it didn't happen!"

Oh, and I remember you being pretty bad. Your Ala speedruns abused the wall. You would sit on the wall, and just play the horn over and over. You're so prao.

---
MHTri/MHP3(AHP): Booshki
Number of people who have admitted to reading my name as ElectricDoodle instead of ElectricDoodie: 194
#459SnaiImaskPosted 4/20/2011 9:23:06 AMmessage detail

Guess what, Nazi sympathizers say that the Holocaust never happened either. Your argument is just as good as theirs: "I say it didn't happen, so it didn't happen!"

There's no need to compare him to a Nazi. A bit uncalled for, IMO. It's just a video game, he can say whatever he wants as long as he isn't calling someone else worse than him like he is here.
---
King of the Gr8 Azr
#460evilmonkeyt42Posted 4/20/2011 9:24:01 AMmessage detail
ElectricDoodie posted...
Oh yeah, because whatever you say, is the complete truth, and we need to believe you.

I wouldn't believe this coming from someone who didn't have the guts to say things on his main account, so he had to make several alts to bash this community.

Oh, and I remember you being pretty bad. Your Ala speedruns abused the wall. You would sit on the wall, and just play the horn over and over. You're so prao.

The only time I abused the wall was when I would clust, and even when I did make those alts (months ago), I didn't lie.
---