MHTri Frequently Asked Questions (look here before you ask something)

#61Unobservant(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2011 8:00:39 PMmessage detail
I don't actually go on the EU recruiting topics, since there's nothing on it that I can actually discuss. The concept of GameFAQs city had originated with the gate Booshki posted a while back.

I wouldn't be surprised if political terms attract mod/mark attention, though.
#62coachrochePosted 3/22/2011 12:11:30 PMmessage detail
500 Get!
Yess, I win
---
Signature will not change until my signature changes. Started last time I changed my signature.
#63Great_AzurePosted 3/22/2011 3:03:11 PMmessage detail
20 well-dones says Alz(or one of his alts) gets 500th.
---
A Lance that gives prey a few moments of rest followed by an eternity of slumber.
#64coachrochePosted 3/22/2011 3:06:30 PMmessage detail
I got the last 500. You know why?

Because Doodle didn't have what it takes.
---
Gunlancing disciple of drakkus07
#65alzeralderPosted 3/22/2011 3:13:13 PMmessage detail
VICTORY

YES.
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff453/alzeralder/Dispute1.png

And I dunno. It all depends on the time of the day. If I'm sleeping, then (obviously) no. If I'm on the boards, definitely. It's 2 posts per minute, but I've got my alts.
---
No really. That's very interesting, please go on.
MHT- alz || US || HR 70+
#66ElectricDoodiePosted 3/22/2011 3:16:24 PMmessage detail

I got the last 500. You know why?

Because Doodle didn't have what it takes.

I messed up, and used up 1 of my 2 posts on another topic, ruining my 500 ending.
The next one, I will steal from you.

---
MHTri/MHP3(AHP): Booshki
Number of people who have admitted to reading my name as ElectricDoodle instead of ElectricDoodie: 184
#67ElectricDoodiePosted 3/22/2011 3:18:39 PMmessage detail

VICTORY

YES.
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff453/alzeralder/Dispute1.png

And I dunno. It all depends on the time of the day. If I'm sleeping, then (obviously) no. If I'm on the boards, definitely. It's 2 posts per minute, but I've got my alts.

I hate that crap. Just because of that incident, now nobody is allowed to say "earthquake."

---
MHTri/MHP3(AHP): Booshki
Number of people who have admitted to reading my name as ElectricDoodle instead of ElectricDoodie: 184
#68Great_AzurePosted 3/22/2011 3:36:06 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#69alzeralderPosted 3/22/2011 3:37:26 PMmessage detail

earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.

Disruptive.
---
No really. That's very interesting, please go on.
MHT- alz || US || HR 70+
#70Great_AzurePosted 3/22/2011 3:39:32 PMmessage detail
Don't do it alz! Just step down and think about what you're doing.
---
A Lance that gives prey a few moments of rest followed by an eternity of slumber.