MHTri Frequently Asked Questions (look here before you ask something)

• Topic Closed
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. MHTri Frequently Asked Questions (look here before you ask something)
4 years ago#61
I don't actually go on the EU recruiting topics, since there's nothing on it that I can actually discuss. The concept of GameFAQs city had originated with the gate Booshki posted a while back.

I wouldn't be surprised if political terms attract mod/mark attention, though.
4 years ago#62
500 Get!
Yess, I win
---
Signature will not change until my signature changes. Started last time I changed my signature.
4 years ago#63
20 well-dones says Alz(or one of his alts) gets 500th.
---
A Lance that gives prey a few moments of rest followed by an eternity of slumber.
4 years ago#64
I got the last 500. You know why?

Because Doodle didn't have what it takes.
---
Gunlancing disciple of drakkus07
4 years ago#65
VICTORY

YES.
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff453/alzeralder/Dispute1.png

And I dunno. It all depends on the time of the day. If I'm sleeping, then (obviously) no. If I'm on the boards, definitely. It's 2 posts per minute, but I've got my alts.
---
No really. That's very interesting, please go on.
MHT- alz || US || HR 70+

I got the last 500. You know why?

Because Doodle didn't have what it takes.

I messed up, and used up 1 of my 2 posts on another topic, ruining my 500 ending.
The next one, I will steal from you.

---
MHTri/MHP3(AHP): Booshki
Number of people who have admitted to reading my name as ElectricDoodle instead of ElectricDoodie: 184

VICTORY

YES.
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff453/alzeralder/Dispute1.png

And I dunno. It all depends on the time of the day. If I'm sleeping, then (obviously) no. If I'm on the boards, definitely. It's 2 posts per minute, but I've got my alts.

I hate that crap. Just because of that incident, now nobody is allowed to say "earthquake."

---
MHTri/MHP3(AHP): Booshki
Number of people who have admitted to reading my name as ElectricDoodle instead of ElectricDoodie: 184
(message deleted)
4 years ago#69

earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.earthquake.

Disruptive.
---
No really. That's very interesting, please go on.
MHT- alz || US || HR 70+
4 years ago#70
Don't do it alz! Just step down and think about what you're doing.
---
A Lance that gives prey a few moments of rest followed by an eternity of slumber.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. MHTri Frequently Asked Questions (look here before you ask something)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed