Monster Bone L

#1IfenoPosted 6/2/2011 8:47:18 PM
So i need 3 Monster Bone L for my Gobul set, but being a noob at this game im glad i managed to beat Gobul and Barroth in the first place, let alone going back to farm them. After searching and reading old topics as well as the wiki on how to obtain them it seems my only option is to dust off my spiral lance and shove it up Barroth's rear end. But before i go do that i was wondering the following:

Can i get Monster Bone L as a subquest reward from either the Barroth or the Gobul quest? (Preferably from the Gobul quest). I was hopping to be able to get away with finishing the quest via subquest rather than having to kill him. Ty for the patience and replies =)
---
~Ifeno - The Wandering Merchant~
Proud to be an OG of the Original Shiny Pokemon Guild. Shiny Guild trades: 7 Sol Dollars: 14
#2that1newbPosted 6/2/2011 8:52:47 PM
nope, just spam that barroth.

or just get on with the game.getting on with the game, the monster bone L will just come to you while trying to clear the hunt/cap quests.
---
savage ronin&martial artist of the tri boards. dammn my family for restricting me from playing this game 24/7. this game is more addicted then crack to me
#3Ifeno(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2011 8:55:03 PM
Oh the irony of me making this topic. I just did another Gobul fish run and got 2 Bones (L) as the reward. Question answered and thread will be closed shortly. thanks anyways XD
---
~Ifeno - The Wandering Merchant~
Proud to be an OG of the Original Shiny Pokemon Guild. Shiny Guild trades: 7 Sol Dollars: 14
#4devilsmetamorphPosted 6/2/2011 8:59:00 PM
You should get Monster Bone XL from Jhen.
#5devilsmetamorphPosted 6/2/2011 8:59:53 PM
devilsmetamorph posted...

Used to upgrade bone bludgeon+.
#6newbie_hunterPosted 6/2/2011 9:04:09 PM

Used to upgrade bone bludgeon+.

you forget crimsonclout
---
IM KNOWN AS ''lao shan'' MHTRI #1 fan!!!! if hadnt been stopped from playiing so many times~> woulda had over 8000 hours of playtime :P only played eng vers.