GameFAQs City Revitalize Topic!

#391RiceEggsNCatsupPosted 5/24/2012 6:20:19 PM
Doktoroktopus posted...
I just meant im getting on :D

slick dood.
#392ArtNerdPosted 5/24/2012 6:24:40 PM
Doktoroktopus posted...

Going to 999

Good luck with class. Sleep with your teachers if you want the best grades! That's what I did.

One of my professors looks like hes in his 60s with a 12 year old son. and now we know.
---
mhtri: Sarina
Currently playing: Disgaea 4, ToGf
#393RiceEggsNCatsupPosted 5/24/2012 6:41:20 PM
tas are easier. a couple shots and you're set for the semester.
#394Divinewargod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2012 7:51:35 PM
It's Sarina!

Dunno if I'm getting online tonight, but we need to play again Dok.
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#395Cthulhu_Posted 5/25/2012 12:55:46 AM
We should ta\otally play together as welllk everyone.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
#396Manik64Posted 5/25/2012 2:08:29 PM
I've been a bit of a lurker on this board for the longest time, so I thought I should break the silence and maybe post. I'd definitely like to get into a semi-consistent hunting group, as spending 3 hours trying to find a decent city for 30 minutes of hunting gets really annoying. Although, I probably should get to HR 51 first before I start running with you guys. Just 7 more...

And a little off-topic question... Is it normal for Tri to feel so easy after coming off of G-Rank in Unite? The monsters in Tri are much less predictable than they were in Unite, which theoretically should make them somewhat harder, but did fixing the hitboxes really make that big of a difference? I feel things that don't hit me in Tri would definitely hit me in Unite.
#397W0Posted 5/25/2012 3:36:41 PM
Anyone on?
#398OnlineFailurePosted 5/25/2012 5:22:07 PM
Manik64 posted...
I've been a bit of a lurker on this board for the longest time, so I thought I should break the silence and maybe post. I'd definitely like to get into a semi-consistent hunting group, as spending 3 hours trying to find a decent city for 30 minutes of hunting gets really annoying. Although, I probably should get to HR 51 first before I start running with you guys. Just 7 more...

And a little off-topic question... Is it normal for Tri to feel so easy after coming off of G-Rank in Unite? The monsters in Tri are much less predictable than they were in Unite, which theoretically should make them somewhat harder, but did fixing the hitboxes really make that big of a difference? I feel things that don't hit me in Tri would definitely hit me in Unite.

You'd actually be surprised about how much hitboxes affect things. But you also have to factor in that Tri monsters are all a bit easier than Unite monsters.
---
"What am I supposed to do with the grenade when I pull the pin? Guys? Hey why are you runni"---BOOM.
#399DoktoroktopusPosted 5/25/2012 5:56:42 PM
W0 posted...
Anyone on?

I can go on. You still on?
---
Cyrus is the Pilot of the Mezzanine.
Armored Core V: Apply to be screened and ranked with the The Azure Knights.
#400Manik64Posted 5/25/2012 7:45:37 PM
I'll be on for about an hour, message me if any of you come on and want another person.
Code is T5YRTQ, name Manik