R.I.P MHTri board.

#21AlpaIPosted 4/27/2012 12:50:20 PM
Krazoa2 posted...
^ Hella mad he got tricked. I can feel the rumbles from his arms slamming that reply down on the keyboard from here.

Lol.

These aren't even good "trolling' attempts now.

As I've done for other people, I'll PM you some tips.
---
~Official Leader Of The GameFaqs Monster Hunter Tri Board~
#22Krazoa2Posted 4/27/2012 1:15:53 PM

Lol.

This isn't me trolling. This is me laughing at the magnitude of my previous trolling. LOL, magnitude.

*facepalm* Are you really like 14 and you actually are trolling everyone? Cause then I'd give you props for that.
#23AlpaIPosted 4/27/2012 1:25:45 PM
Krazoa2 posted...
Lol.

This isn't me trolling. This is me laughing at the magnitude of my previous trolling. LOL, magnitude.

*facepalm* Are you really like 14 and you actually are trolling everyone? Cause then I'd give you props for that.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

*Chuckles*

You sir, are still an idiot.
---
~Official Leader Of The GameFaqs Monster Hunter Tri Board~
#24GobulHysteriaPosted 4/27/2012 1:33:44 PM
AlpaI posted...
Krazoa2 posted...
Lol.

*Chuckles*

No your a idiot.
#25DeltabanePosted 4/27/2012 1:58:22 PM
GobulHysteria posted...
AlpaI posted...
Krazoa2 posted...
Lol.

*Chuckles*

No your a idiot.

You made me chuckle
---
"Very Viciously with all my Might" ~Flea
#26Krazoa2Posted 4/27/2012 2:07:20 PM

*Chuckles*

Holy seismic activity batman!
#27ShyGuySayPosted 4/27/2012 8:12:18 PM
Is there an actual point for this topic, or is it just an excuse to have another thread to post the usual stuff in.
---
Brawl FC: 2192-6392-6672
MH3: mike HR: 200+ ID: H8WUTR
#28DeltabanePosted 4/27/2012 8:45:06 PM

Is there an actual point for this topic, or is it just an excuse to have another thread to post the usual stuff in.

What is there to post about?

Every relevant question that's not bulls*** meta that you can only find by hacking, has been answered. I mean really, If you don't find what you're looking for in the search bar, then we haven't done our job.

This is really all that's left other than Dok's Saturday Night Hookups... err, Revitalize Attempts
---
#29ShyGuySayPosted 4/27/2012 9:08:47 PM
Deltabane posted...
What is there to post about?

Every relevant question that's not bulls*** meta that you can only find by hacking, has been answered. I mean really, If you don't find what you're looking for in the search bar, then we haven't done our job.

This is really all that's left other than Dok's Saturday Night Hookups... err, Revitalize Attempts

Never said that there was more to post about, was just asking (though I forgot the question mark). At this point we're stuck just finding unrelated things to discuss, insulting/trolling each other and new comers, and occasionally coming up with a new idea.
---
Brawl FC: 2192-6392-6672
MH3: mike HR: 200+ ID: H8WUTR
#30DeltabanePosted 4/27/2012 9:19:17 PM

Never said that there was more to post about, was just asking (though I forgot the question mark). At this point we're stuck just finding unrelated things to discuss, insulting/trolling each other and new comers, and occasionally coming up with a new idea.

Yeah, sorry it kinda seemed like I was aiming my general unrest at you
---