get now or wait til i can get a classic controller

#1thearchadianPosted 5/3/2012 6:33:11 PM
I have been keeping my eye on this game for a while now and I am definitely going to get it but should I go ahead and get it and put up with the horrible camera co tools I hear about or hold off til I can get a classic controller???
#2Newts_UtePosted 5/3/2012 6:36:12 PM
The horrible camera control is actually one of the CC control schemes. The Wii motes camera control is perfectly fine.
---
Current trophy hunt: Disgaea 4 35/51 | Dragon Age: Origins 26/55
Darksiders 43/43 | Skyrim 51/51
#3CrimsonRyuPosted 5/3/2012 7:38:11 PM
I got the CC and it made everything so much easier including the camera
#4DivinewargodPosted 5/3/2012 11:48:52 PM
Newts_Ute posted...
The horrible camera control is actually one of the CC control schemes. The Wii motes camera control is perfectly fine.

I wonder where people get the idea that the Wiimote is so horrible for doing most things in this game, or that CC gets a great edge.
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#5BladeofFalconPosted 5/4/2012 3:03:13 AM
I've said it many times, and I'll say it again.

Classic controller is made for monster hunter veteran who cannot adapt to a new controler scheme easily. If you are new to MH, wiimote is perfectly fine.
#6Krazoa2Posted 5/4/2012 3:06:00 AM(edited)
You can play with the wiimote and nunchuck till you get the CCPro. Get the game now if you want. Just dont try counter lancing yet.
#7DeltabanePosted 5/4/2012 8:19:13 AM
Krazoa2 posted...
You can play with the wiimote and nunchuck till you get the CCPro. Get the game now if you want. Just dont try counter lancing yet.

Lancing is easiest with wiimote

I dont know how you get so misinformed
---
"Very Viciously with all my Might" ~Flea
#8_Sociology_Posted 5/4/2012 8:28:09 AM
GET THE GAME ASAP.
---
it's better to be feared than loved - Niccolo Machiavelli
The human race sucks.
#9AlpaIPosted 5/4/2012 8:46:39 AM
I bet you noobs even use the buttons for attacking too.

CCpro + Analog sticks
---
~Official Leader Of The GameFaqs Monster Hunter Tri Board~
Capcom Unity: StoicDeviant
#10Little Green YodaPosted 5/4/2012 10:42:51 AM
I wonder where people get the idea that the Wiimote is so horrible for doing most things in this game, or that CC gets a great edge.

From the bajillion 3rd party Wii games out there that shoehorned waggle into their control schemes? Capcom's far from the greatest but they certainly deserve some kudos for actually putting in some modicum of effort into this game (competent online, multiple control schemes that don't suck, etc.)
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.