Do all bosses have a window of time for a lvl3 charge from a Great Sword?

#21GobulHysteriaPosted 5/16/2012 9:07:08 PM(edited)
blaze19_0X posted...
GobulHysteria posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
GobulHysteria posted...
youtube.com/socialdissonance

Obvious troll is obvious.

Just in case you didn't know that when it comes to Gobul. Guy's a total joke. He probably has never actually played a MH game.

Also, I heard he smells bad.

Not as much of a joke as you. Self proclaimed veteran who still manages to be absolutely terrible. Quit wasting your time.

I've never actually claimed to be a vet. But I'm flattered if that's how you perceive me and also a little concerned. You still smell bad though.

But you have, funny that you choose to deny it. Are you ashamed of all the time you've wasted playing a kiddy game? Oh, and you're a psp fanboy too. I wonder whether you're 14 or some kind of greasy basement dweller.
#22OnlineFailurePosted 5/16/2012 9:08:05 PM
SD is decent. He is not the best Monster Hunter player, and he even admits that. I will say that he is better than me and probably some people on this board. However there are people on and off this board that are better than him. You can like him, just don't go around proclaiming he is the best monster hunter player.
---
"What am I supposed to do with the grenade when I pull the pin? Guys? Hey why are you runni"---BOOM.
#23blaze19_0XPosted 5/16/2012 9:11:35 PM
OnlineFailure posted...
SD is decent. He is not the best Monster Hunter player, and he even admits that. I will say that he is better than me and probably some people on this board. However there are people on and off this board that are better than him. You can like him, just don't go around proclaiming he is the best monster hunter player.

This is like...a MH board. You should not be trolled this easily.

Then again it is the Tri board.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#24blaze19_0XPosted 5/16/2012 9:14:52 PM(edited)
GobulHysteria posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
GobulHysteria posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
GobulHysteria posted...

Just in case you didn't know that when it comes to Gobul. Guy's a total joke. He probably has never actually played a MH game.

Not as much of a joke as you. Self proclaimed veteran who still manages to be absolutely terrible. Quit wasting your time.

I've never actually claimed to be a vet. But I'm flattered if that's how you perceive me and also a little concerned. You still smell bad though.

But you have, funny that you choose to deny it. Are you ashamed of all the time you've wasted playing a kiddy game? Oh, and you're a psp fanboy too. I wonder whether you're 14 or some kind of greasy basement dweller.

ATT: Gobul
I own a Wii and Tri. But yeah, Tri is pretty kiddy compared to the previous versions. Still pretty great compared to p3rd though.
---
#25GobulHysteriaPosted 5/16/2012 9:17:49 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
GobulHysteria posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
GobulHysteria posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
GobulHysteria posted...

I own a Wii and Tri. But yeah, it's pretty kiddy compared to the previous versions. Still pretty great compared to p3rd though.

Oh I'm sorry. A Wii and a psp!! You're a serious monster hunter!
#26OnlineFailurePosted 5/16/2012 9:18:50 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
OnlineFailure posted...

This is like...a MH board. You should not be trolled this easily.

Then again it is the Tri board.

I like to keep stuff going, see how far it gets. I'll admit that I probably shouldn't have written a message like that, makes it seem like I am falling for troll stuff. I probably did fall for it for a little bit, though.
---
"What am I supposed to do with the grenade when I pull the pin? Guys? Hey why are you runni"---BOOM.
#27blaze19_0XPosted 5/16/2012 9:22:01 PM
GobulHysteria posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
GobulHysteria posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
GobulHysteria posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
GobulHysteria posted...

I own a Wii and Tri. But yeah, it's pretty kiddy compared to the previous versions. Still pretty great compared to p3rd though.

You're no fun at all. You have to be consistent to troll well.
---
#28GobulHysteriaPosted 5/16/2012 9:24:57 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
GobulHysteria posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
GobulHysteria posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
GobulHysteria posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
GobulHysteria posted...

You're no fun at all. You have to be consistent to troll well.

I have better things to do than "troll" on gamefaqs. Isn't it time for you to make a new "cArviNg iz CheaTing!!1" topic?
#29blaze19_0XPosted 5/16/2012 9:48:25 PM
I have better things to do than "troll" on gamefaqs.

Evidently not.
---
#30Checkmate88Posted 5/16/2012 11:27:45 PM
Pinruts posted...
No one mentioned King Kaj?

That sounds like the final boss from a fighting game.
---
The Azure Knights
Kicking helicopters since 4/1/2012