Hello, new to Monster Hunter (Online)

#11iLoveThisBar(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2012 1:48:46 AM
I guess I'm asking : is there a way to change the bonuses offered (quiting the game and reloading, going on a quest etc etc) or is it a one offer deal?
#12vorlik29Posted 6/22/2012 2:54:05 AM
Yeah the Felyne based skills it offers are just random, and you get a new set of random chances for them every time you come back from a quest. They aren't exactly spectacular, but convenient to have sometimes. Each combo of food can give you a different statistical bonus for the upcoming hunt though, for example any meat plus any drink gives you a small HP boost and a small attack boost. All the possible bonuses from combinations, as well as explanations of the Felyne skills, can be found here: http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3:_Kitchen_Skills
---
"Historically, the most terrible things - war, genocide, and slavery - have resulted not from disobedience, but from obedience."
MHTri: Vorlik TBX1E3
#13darod2007Posted 6/22/2012 3:21:37 AM(edited)
So who's alt are you? You posted this topic six minutes after making your account lol. That's way too obvious.
---
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/1892/top102.jpg
"You come at the king, you best not miss."
#14AlpaIPosted 6/22/2012 9:10:18 AM
darod2007 posted...
So who's alt are you? You posted this topic six minutes after making your account lol. That's way too obvious.

Mine.
---
~Official Leader of the Gamefaqs Monster Hunter Tri Board~
Wait.....What if there was an army of Alpals...?
#15chronoclstPosted 6/22/2012 12:50:38 PM
I just started back playing as well if you wanna look me up. clast is my hunters name. going from hr90 back to hr1 is a bummer.
---
tripleleopards alt. currently playing: persona 3 portable, mhp3rd.
#16iLoveThisBar(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2012 1:21:36 PM
darod2007 posted...

So your saying your suppose to wait a certain amount of time before you could get help on here.... Your a idiot either help or GTFO. I made this account to ask my questions. Unlike you I don't spend all my time on boards pretending to be a pokemon, duck or women etc etc..

Thank you for all the help! You're truly a scholar and a master of monster hunting. I played all night and finally have a good grasp on tri!!! I only have one more question..
is it possible to carve from animals to much? I'm trying to carve from kelbi for the blue horn but it just pops up with a "A" button with a red "X" over it. I emptied everything from my inventory accept for a couple of health and pickaxes so I'm not full or anything. Any ideas?
#17iLoveThisBar(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2012 1:28:02 PM
chronoclst posted...
I just started back playing as well if you wanna look me up. clast is my hunters name. going from hr90 back to hr1 is a bummer.

I'm only a hr 6 but I'm pretty good with the axe/sword combo. Would it be easier to add you through the wii (like a psn account if possible) or do I have to look you up on mh? Nvm I'll just Google it but if you beat me to it my hunters name is Ro.
#18darod2007Posted 6/22/2012 1:42:52 PM(edited)
darod2007 posted...

So your saying your suppose to wait a certain amount of time before you could get help on here.... Your a idiot either help or GTFO. I made this account to ask my questions. Unlike you I don't spend all my time on boards pretending to be a pokemon, duck or women etc etc..

Ad hominem and straw mans. So you're an alt from a troll then and not a very good one at that.
---
#19iLoveThisBar(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2012 1:57:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#20darod2007Posted 6/22/2012 2:07:33 PM(edited)
You didn't need to dedicate two posts to nothing but Ad hominem and Straw mans. That's a bit excessive imo. Trolling can be a lot more subtle. Keep at it though and soon enough I might be able to guess your main. I will admit though, I'm not the most qualified. I can't tell you trolls apart.
---