hmm. agnaktor infinite loop?

#1kuhchungPosted 10/3/2012 7:52:32 PM
I'm sure everyone will tell me this is old news, but I'm going to mention it anyway.

I'm soloing some HR Agnaktor right now. He was in area 5 (wherever Uragaan spawns), and he got tired in that area. He repeatedly kept trying to leave, and I sonicked him back up every time.

I assume the only way out of this loop for him is to enter rage mode? I got I think 4 iterations off before I decided to try to cap him (successfully).
#2GobulHysteriaPosted 10/3/2012 7:53:41 PM
Diablos does the same thing occasionally.
#3UlNinPosted 10/4/2012 5:04:11 AM
I've only ever seen Agnes eat in Area 5, although I guess there are Rhenos in 8. Maybe that's related. Does Diablos do its sonic loop when exhausted in the Cactus patch area?
---
TopFan88 - HR 40 - Look out uroktor
#4FighterswordPosted 10/7/2012 5:05:55 PM
yeah, they pretty much just go on till you run out of sonics or they go rage mode.

they should die before you run out of sonics tho.
---
DN admin.
avoid the yugioh section on DNF because cancer e.e
#5Monster SlasherPosted 10/8/2012 1:01:19 PM
Does Diablos do its sonic loop when exhausted in the Cactus patch area?

It can happen in any area where Diablos appears in.

Never really seen a tired Agna continually dig. It always tries to do its laser attack (and failing) instead.
---
I haven't used this account in a while and lost gfaqs9 ;_;
#6UlNinPosted 10/9/2012 4:43:01 AM
I've seen the Agnes loop with my own eyes now and I have to say OGM HAXXOREDS!!! If only the back claws were accessible when sonic'd.
---
TopFan88 - HR 49 - Soon I will be avoiding Ala
#7jagger_wandererPosted 10/9/2012 11:25:00 AM
Barioth can be flashed when it is limping and trying to run away. Once he takes flight toss the flashbomb in front of it to make it drop from the sky. This can be done when he's enrage also.
---
Joy is to the ears that hear not the mouth that speaks.
Chronicles of the Unbeliever
#8kuhchung(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 11:25:50 AM
UlNin posted...
I've seen the Agnes loop with my own eyes now and I have to say OGM HAXXOREDS!!! If only the back claws were accessible when sonic'd.

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have looped him.