ATTN : Tri residents

#1boonieeaterPosted 11/23/2012 8:38:58 AM
Boonie Top will stream MH Tri. He be doin Barioth+, no items, no evasion skills, with heroics.
---
Maze, Twig n Top: The MH Stoogies. -L.Grahf/MoisesL production
Twig n Top: Harry and Lloyd of MH ( shortly after the demise of Maze)
#2GobulHysteriaPosted 11/23/2012 8:41:19 AM
Except that I can't stream. I offered to either record a run or do one real time in a dual Barioth race vs you.
#3boonieeater(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 8:55:09 AM
Lol record. Boonie! Stream is the real thing! What a boonie! Excuses.... Lame. Terrible.
---
#4BladeofFalconPosted 11/23/2012 6:55:57 PM
boonieeater posted...
Lol record. Boonie! Stream is the real thing! What a boonie! Excuses.... Lame. Terrible.

Can you do real time race then? Surely you're not scared of racing an evade/item abusing scrub like Top. Remember, excuses are lame and terrible.
---
When someone say plz because it's shorter than please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/Club1kjho/
#5SteadyPlayerPosted 11/23/2012 7:28:29 PM
but he has a life
and a job
and a family
and friends
#6mynamesKerranPosted 11/23/2012 7:37:26 PM
BladeofFalcon posted...
boonieeater posted...

Can you do real time race then? Surely you're not scared of racing an evade/item abusing scrub like Top. Remember, excuses are lame and terrible.

Shhhhh...he's keeping our board in the top 10...

90% of the posts on this board in the past week are his...
---
We've got to **** in stuff more often! - Donald Glover
#7BladeofFalconPosted 11/23/2012 10:17:52 PM
Oh ok, mah bad. Keep up the good work.
---
When someone say plz because it's shorter than please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/Club1kjho/
#8Checkmate88Posted 11/24/2012 2:08:45 PM
My usual reaction to stream: Yay! I get to watch people change their armor and derp around in the tavern since they can't edit live footage!

I prefer pre-recorded so they can clean their **** up.
---
The Azure Knights
Kicking helicopters since 4/1/2012
#9boonieeater(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 3:01:20 AM
GobulHysteria posted...
Except that I can't stream. I offered to either record a run or do one real time in a dual Barioth race vs you.

All talks about Barioth+, no items, no evade skill, with heroics but there's none coz you can't make it as simple as that. You're a fail boonie troll. Lame. Terrible. Stop trolling about things you keep saying that you can do but you can't.
---
#10TME_GuyPosted 11/25/2012 4:17:06 AM
I'm pretty sure you guys on this board have a livestream channel (like ours on the PSP MH boards), or not? I'm gonna try to look for people who have strammed Tri in our channel. I'm pretty sure there's one or two, but I doubt they're still active.

btw how do you record your videos anyway, do they go into your pc screen like RJL, because you could download Procaster for that.
---
"NOMOBUYO, OSHI, HASHITAWA, DOGEDA, GUNMICHA, DE, RIBURA!"