The Well-Done Podcast: Questions for Gale

#1AlpaIPosted 12/5/2012 12:55:30 PM(edited)
Alright Gamefaqs, the new season of the Well-Done Podcast starts out with a bang... Or whatever sound a superior hammer user makes. This thread is for a man who really needs no introduction to Gamefaqs, or the rest of the Monster Hunter Community for that matter, Gale / BillyBobJho!

The one man who hates Agnaktor just as much as Malek does...
- The Well-Done Podcast

Gale's been active all across the Monster Hunter community, and we are really excited to have him as our first guest. With his hammer tutorials, and video recording tutorials, Gale is always giving back, and we can't wait to ask him all sorts of questions.

So this is the question thread for Gale, you may ask anything you want. Doesn't have to be Monster Hunter related. Just try to keep it somewhat appropriate and not make Ghost blush. You may ask as many questions as you want, but because of time constraints the first 5 questions will be considered priority.

If you want like to be a guest on a future episode of the podcast, we'll be posting a sign up thread with details very soon.
---
I'm Always Right
#2OMWolfpack2Posted 12/5/2012 4:55:20 PM
Must be a slow day. I thought this would have a post or two by now
---
Psh. i'm totally not an alt.
#3FabMrFabFabPosted 12/5/2012 5:03:48 PM
What's the best setup for clusting, Gale?
---
Let's go Team Fabio.
#4co1onelPosted 12/5/2012 5:20:56 PM
Terrible podcast, terrible topic, terrible everything. Everyone please avoid at all costs this stupidity.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel
#5kuhchungPosted 12/5/2012 5:22:43 PM
I know there's a lot of Gale hate here, but I wish I could hammer Alatreon half as well as he can.
#6GobulHysteriaPosted 12/5/2012 5:26:21 PM
kuhchung posted...
I know there's a lot of Gale hate here, but I wish I could hammer Alatreon half as well as he can.

Just do what Fabio did; the first 10 months all he could do was triple cart but now he's soloing that thing in a cool 30 minutes every fifth try!
#7FabMrFabFabPosted 12/5/2012 5:27:51 PM
GobulHysteria posted...
kuhchung posted...

Just do what Fabio did; the first 10 months all he could do was triple cart but now he's soloing that thing in a cool 30 minutes every fifth try!

PRORGESS
---
Let's go Team Fabio.
#8kuhchungPosted 12/5/2012 5:40:43 PM
GobulHysteria posted...
kuhchung posted...

Yeah, I wish I could do that too.
#9LagiBaitPosted 12/5/2012 6:47:46 PM
2 Questions:

#1: Are you a hacker?

#2: Are you a girl?
#2a: If yes, how old are you?
#2b: If >= 18, do people tell you you're hawt?
#2c: If yes, plz send me pics
---
MH3 Name: Loosie; US Server; French Toast > Waffles > Pancakes
#10ArcadiencePosted 12/5/2012 8:00:44 PM
Dear Gale,

1. Which of these two Monster Hunter videos is superior?

Option A:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHyoAPoB4EE

Option B:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LffoAz8e4g

Take your time answering, and no laughing as Jer is very sensitive.
---
Viride - NA servers - M94G4C