Punish Draw or Attack up Low Rank (offline)

#1mhgosenPosted 12/29/2012 4:20:18 AM
I just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on either Punish Draw or Attack Up as to which skill to use with Crit Draw. I have a Tali and Diablo Vambraces for crit draw and can make either set for punish draw or attack up. Just not sure what would be better in long run. Also for a GS set of course.
---
I dreamed Tigrex was after me last night. May need to lay off Monster Hunter.........
#2nessonett106Posted 12/29/2012 5:40:14 AM
Punish draw isn't going to be worth it unless you're going to be hunting in a group. If this is low rank you might as well be playing online and getting your rank up so punish may well be worth it. However its questionable as to whether you'd get any KOs in unless theres someone else putting out KO as well...
Personally i'd stick to attack up, but mess around with punish now and then.
---
MH3 Name: Marty . . . . EU servers . . . .
#3DoktoroktopusPosted 12/29/2012 3:03:29 PM
Great Jaggi, Royal Ludroth, Rathian, Rathalos, Gigginox, Barioth, Lagiacrus, Alatreon for Punish Draw. AUS for everything else.
---
Cyrus is hunting in the eco-industrial complex of Basel, in Resonance of Fate!
Dungeon Siege 3's Hard Mode can suck it!
#4mhgosen(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 3:25:56 PM
Appreciate it guys. I just made a rathalos set. I have crit draw, attack up small, and critical eye +1. I know the critical eye isn't necessary its just for the occasonial round swing I do if I have time on Los or ian.
---
I dreamed Tigrex was after me last night. May need to lay off Monster Hunter.........
#5HvnlySclPosted 12/29/2012 11:51:10 PM
mhgosen posted...
Appreciate it guys. I just made a rathalos set. I have crit draw, attack up small, and critical eye +1. I know the critical eye isn't necessary its just for the occasonial round swing I do if I have time on Los or ian.

http://mhag.info/mhtri/viewset.htm?s=Unnamed%20Set%20:%20H.B.H.35.1.53.C.38.0.A.35.0.W.35.0.L.34.1.54.X.1.54.Y.1.1.1.5.1.53
---
I like Kirby, Metroid, Pokemon, Ar Tonelico, Mass Effect, Kid Icarus, Ys, FInal Fantasy, Paper Mario, more, and of course
Monster Hunter