There's no excuse for the lack of targeting or health bars in this game

#514squarefighterPosted 1/24/2013 5:50:35 AM
UlNin posted...
4squarefighter posted...
You made a BAD argument over the span of several posts. If someone made a really long argument about how the white person in front of him was P. Diddy, would you make a really long refutal? No. You don't understand fully how arguments work. There are plenty of times when one doesn't need a full three paragraph rebuttal to make a point.

Maybe Kurama2 did mean that. That was his choice to post that. You could've easily ignored his post. But you chose to reply and insult him. Don't pull that crap where you "pointed out he had provided no support or justification for his criticism and it was a valid observation and based on the facts". Don't try to say you were just pointing out something. If you were just pointing something out, you would've been much nicer about it. You were insulting him.

I defend the guy, and you proceed to direct your insults at me for NO REASON. Get over yourself. You should read your own PROTIP. It might help you out.

Lol. You still haven't explained where my argument is bad. P Diddy is sometimes an ass, therefore my logic is terrible! lol! You've actually endorsed my original assessment if the criticism! My argument is bad because shut up that's why. You don't need any actual reasons to believe things, heck by your assessment, not having reasons is better!

You wanna know why I insulted you? Because you earned it.

Where the **** did you get your second sentence? It makes absolutely no sense. And when did I say not having reasons is better? Sometimes you don't need them. That's all. You still have no excuse for insulting me. I did no such thing to you, and I was just defending the guy you insulted. This topic has proved you just like to make trouble and insult people.
---
PSN:syluxrules
DCUO: HardLight Assasin-Hero USPS3 HL DPS that knows what he's doing and proud of it
#52edward_tPosted 1/28/2013 5:39:39 AM
My arguments go untouched to!
#53UlNinPosted 1/28/2013 3:37:58 PM
4squarefighter posted...
Where the **** did you get your second sentence? It makes absolutely no sense. And when did I say not having reasons is better? Sometimes you don't need them. That's all. You still have no excuse for insulting me. I did no such thing to you, and I was just defending the guy you insulted. This topic has proved you just like to make trouble and insult people.

I dunno, you're the one that brought up Puffy in the first place. I really don't understand what he has to do with Lock On.

BTW, still no reasons given about why my argument was bad. None. Just that it is.

Further, you are saying that my argument is SO bad that no reasons need to be given. That I am so wrong, herp derp derp. And yet the only person being insulting is me.

Dude. All you've done is ad hominem. You've then justified your ad hominem, "sometimes you don't need a reason".

I think it's reasonable that when someone attacks my argument but present no reasons or justification for the attack I call them out for it. You know, saying that a throwaway one line drive by attack carries no weight since it actually made no argument.

Apparently you think it's reasonable that anyone defending Lock On must be wrong because shut up that's why. And pointing out that I was criticized with no supporting information is apparently bad form.
---
If language were liquid, it would be rushing in.
And yet here we are in a silence more eloquent than any words could ever be.
#544squarefighterPosted 1/29/2013 5:45:01 PM
UlNin posted...
4squarefighter posted...

I dunno, you're the one that brought up Puffy in the first place. I really don't understand what he has to do with Lock On.

BTW, still no reasons given about why my argument was bad. None. Just that it is.

Further, you are saying that my argument is SO bad that no reasons need to be given. That I am so wrong, herp derp derp. And yet the only person being insulting is me.

Dude. All you've done is ad hominem. You've then justified your ad hominem, "sometimes you don't need a reason".

I think it's reasonable that when someone attacks my argument but present no reasons or justification for the attack I call them out for it. You know, saying that a throwaway one line drive by attack carries no weight since it actually made no argument.

Apparently you think it's reasonable that anyone defending Lock On must be wrong because shut up that's why. And pointing out that I was criticized with no supporting information is apparently bad form.

Never said Diddy had anything to do with Lock On. I was using an example. Not too surprising it went over your head. No reasons have to be given by me, as people have done it for me. There's no need for me to rehash it.

And all you've done is insult and deflect. Good job.

I never said that "anyone defending Lock On must be wrong". I voiced my opinion, and you took it really hard, and lashed out for no reason.
---
DCUO: HardLight Assasin-Hero USPS3 HL DPS that knows what he's doing and proud of it
#55UlNinPosted 1/30/2013 6:10:20 AM
4squarefighter posted...
Never said Diddy had anything to do with Lock On. I was using an example. Not too surprising it went over your head. No reasons have to be given by me, as people have done it for me. There's no need for me to rehash it.

I never said that "anyone defending Lock On must be wrong". I voiced my opinion, and you took it really hard, and lashed out for no reason.

Dude. Went over my head? No. You non-sequitured with a totally ridiculous irrelevant example, I returned the favour to show you how off topic you were being.

I'm pretty impressed with how horrible an debater are. Your actual argument is "other people have pointed out the blatantly obvious flaw in your argument so I don't have to. That's why no one needs to state any reasons to say that UlNin is wrong". Really? I am "Puff Daddy is white" wrong, but you won't say why, or even quote someone else who has made the point (even though you are sure they exist). How is that any different from "...because shut up that's why"?

You have yet to say anything about Lock On other than pointing out that you never said anything about Lock On. No kidding. Of course you never said anything about it. It's your position that no one needs to state any reasons to support why they think I am wrong - BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO REASONS.

Every word you have posted in this thread is pure ad hominem with zero substance. No wait, that's not a totally fair characterization. You are also making a spirited defense of ad hominem. And yet I am the insulting one. You self-admittedly have said nothing about Lock On, the very thing this disagreement is about. And yet I am the one deflecting.

But that's all okay because you don't need any reasons to say the things you do.
---
If language were liquid, it would be rushing in.
And yet here we are in a silence more eloquent than any words could ever be.
#56astaroth1234Posted 1/30/2013 7:20:51 AM
I dont really mind the absence of targeting to be quite honest. I mostly go in attack 2 to 3 times put away my weapon and haul ***.
---
GT:LONEWOLF231
#574squarefighterPosted 1/30/2013 8:14:18 AM
UlNin posted...
4squarefighter posted...

Dude. Went over my head? No. You non-sequitured with a totally ridiculous irrelevant example, I returned the favour to show you how off topic you were being.

I'm pretty impressed with how horrible an debater are. Your actual argument is "other people have pointed out the blatantly obvious flaw in your argument so I don't have to. That's why no one needs to state any reasons to say that UlNin is wrong". Really? I am "Puff Daddy is white" wrong, but you won't say why, or even quote someone else who has made the point (even though you are sure they exist). How is that any different from "...because shut up that's why"?

You have yet to say anything about Lock On other than pointing out that you never said anything about Lock On. No kidding. Of course you never said anything about it. It's your position that no one needs to state any reasons to support why they think I am wrong - BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO REASONS.

Every word you have posted in this thread is pure ad hominem with zero substance. No wait, that's not a totally fair characterization. You are also making a spirited defense of ad hominem. And yet I am the insulting one. You self-admittedly have said nothing about Lock On, the very thing this disagreement is about. And yet I am the one deflecting.

But that's all okay because you don't need any reasons to say the things you do.

This was actually the first time I actually laughed at this topic, thank you.

My example obviously is going over your head, as you have shown over and over you don't get what I was saying. And it was completely relevant. I never started a debate. I never started an argument. Someone made a point about your argument, you insulted them, I defended them. You're the one that went crazy after that.

I have reasons for my viewpoint. I find no reason to tell them myself, as others have expressed them exactly as I would already. There's no need for me to waste my time with that, when you're just going to ignore, criticize, and insult it.

" How is that any different from "...because shut up that's why"? "
Because I never said anything like "shut up" to you. I was just re-iterating what you said in a different way. I never insulted you, yet you insulted me. How am I the bad guy here? Constantly, over and over, I reply back defending myself. You, however, reply back constantly in order to try and insult me. You constantly say I "don't have to give any reasons for what I do", but you don't either, so explain that.
---
#58LionHeartSJTPosted 1/30/2013 12:43:05 PM
Personally i think thta lack of a lock on and health bar are the best features of the game.

I you want to know if a monster us nearly dead simply use "Capture Guru" or learn how a monster reacts to tell if it is tired or not.

I've played a lot of game with an auto tracking system and its great, until you have to dodge an enemy attack from something large that moves a hell of a lot.
Mainly because you cant run in a straight line cant really tell what the hecks going on is your screen is moving around without our concent
#59kuhchungPosted 1/30/2013 12:50:44 PM
Hi.
#60Freakz19Posted 1/30/2013 12:52:37 PM
TC, this game is excellent, but it's not for people like you sorry.
---
Searching through the sums, of countless stars and suns,
you will always be, but the quintessential one.