subzero runs from a challenge again

#111Sul3zEr0Posted 1/25/2013 7:56:59 PM(edited)
GobulHysteria posted...
Sul3zEr0 posted...
OngoBay posted...
LOL GobulHysteria could spend half the quest on kittykarts and still do triple the damage you do.

where's his no item, no evade jho hammer heroic run?

Where's yours? Did I even agree to that after you posted that in this thread?

Edit: Well since you aren't replying, I'm not going to do that for 2 reasons:
1. Just like with Boonie, abandoning for heroics and recording is a waste of time when the other person(you) refuses to do similar(which you've shown whenever you joined my cities and I asked for an in person race and from the last thread where you sent me a message backing out).
2. No meat on deviljho is the stuff only idiots like you go for. It's make some sense if you said raw meat only, but no meat is just meant to prolong the quest for no reason. Why not do iron hammer too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NnXIxSAa1Q
---
MH videos -> [youtube.com/jonjavier27] [xtag: subzero28]
f1: hr5 / 2G:hr9 / P3: hr6 / tri: hr525(id: 8U77LD)
#112FabMrFabFabPosted 1/25/2013 10:04:32 PM
Where'd this topic come from?
---
Let's go Team Fabio.
#113Sul3zEr0Posted 1/26/2013 4:27:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#114GobulHysteria(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:37:48 PM
Sul3zEr0 posted...
GobulHysteria posted...
I ask him to race me with no items and traps.

Sul3zEr0 posted...
ok. lets do jho hammer heroics

GobulHysteria posted...
1. Just like with Boonie, abandoning for heroics and recording is a waste of time when the other person(you) refuses to do similar(which you've shown whenever you joined my cities and I asked for an in person race and from the last thread where you sent me a message backing out).
2. No meat on deviljho is the stuff only idiots like you go for. It's make some sense if you said raw meat only, but no meat is just meant to prolong the quest for no reason. Why not do iron hammer too?

a g@y troll, prolly wearing her mom's skirt

You missed the part where you flamed that guys video because he used a meat.
#115MasterChief646Posted 1/27/2013 9:06:34 PM
GobulHysteria posted...
Sul3zEr0 posted...
GobulHysteria posted...
I ask him to race me with no items and traps.

Sul3zEr0 posted...
ok. lets do jho hammer heroics

GobulHysteria posted...

You missed the part where you flamed that guys video because he used a meat.

Dont you get it? Hes just another kid with an inflated ego, he still mad because everytime he posts a video on the MH boards either it gets ignored or he gets called on his BS, now hes resorting to insults, he called you gay just now, i dont think hes older than 14

inb4 let me free of your ignorance nub

Just give me a few days to find those topics Top, he wont have an argument then
---
Delicious Flat Chest, Lolicon and Trap Lover
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)
#116OngoBayPosted 1/27/2013 9:19:01 PM
Sul3zEr0 posted...

lol, Top. You got this kid worked up.
---
Crazy bellringer was right, there's money to be made in a place like this.
#117Sul3zEr0Posted 1/28/2013 9:22:19 AM
chief, incase you don't know it, you actin up as an elitist just maDe you a troll instead. its you who got an inflated ego. you keep acting as an elitist yet you happened to be wrong most of the time. btw, checking up the board for old threads as you mentioned sounds like a psycho who don't have a life. is that the only thing you do everyday? cmon, its 2013. be productive. do something else aside from trolling. and just so you know, i don't even know who the hell top is, this troll suddenly popped out of nowhere, stalks me and asks me once in a while to race with her with my low rank los and upgraded worn hammer then brags i keep running away and when i agreed and told her we do jho, she gave reasons not to do it. you should also learn to read topics before posting chief. i believe you don't even play this game, yet you're here. obv you're trolling. MH is just a game, just play and stop acting like top who's just bugging other people
---
MH videos -> [youtube.com/jonjavier27] [xtag: subzero28]
f1: hr5 / 2G:hr9 / P3: hr6 / tri: hr550(id: 8U77LD)
#118MasterChief646Posted 1/28/2013 1:21:35 PM
huehuehue
---
#119GobulHysteria(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 2:07:22 PM
scrubzero pretends that at HR500+ he only has access to a Los set even though he has been doing nothing but status lock speedruns in Helios/Vangis gear with Alatreon weapons.
#120MasterChief646Posted 1/28/2013 2:15:10 PM
GobulHysteria posted...
scrubzero pretends that at HR500+ he only has access to a Los set even though he has been doing nothing but status lock speedruns in Helios/Vangis gear with Alatreon weapons.

Hey Top, heres one topic where scrubzero gets called on his BS, see now what i mean with "inflated ego"?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/943356-monster-hunter-freedom-unite/64069998
---