Do you think this would be a fun equipment set?

#1MHbountyhunterPosted 1/27/2013 2:00:04 AM
Im thinking of making the Hypnos knife and upgrading it. I also think it would go good with bombardier and status atk up. So maybe ill make Gigginox+ and gem in Bombardier. If anyone has any better ideas please post.

Also i had fun saturday online in GameFaqs city. Some of the best/coolest hunters online are from this very site. Im gonna miss this game even though ill be moving on to MH3U.
#2Monster SlasherPosted 1/27/2013 4:22:22 AM
inb4lolsleepbomb

If you're going to use a melee status set (status gunning is far more efficient), use full Bnahabra+ with a Blast Earring. That gets you your SAU and Bombardier with Razor Sharp to boot. Then between the arms, gems, and talisman you can fit in other skills like Trapmaster, Evasion, etc.
---
I haven't used this account in a while and lost gfaqs9 ;_;
#3_Green_Knight_Posted 1/27/2013 4:48:01 PM
Just use the legs and the waist Bnahabra+ armors with disabler gems in the armors and a razor gem in the weapon. With the earring for bombadier, you have the chest, arms and talisman for two or four more skills. Trapmaster on the tali is usually fairly easy to get.
#4MHbountyhunter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:40:52 PM
Yeah just thought about bhabara armor after i posted that. It seems like it would be better for melee bc of sharpness. I made blast earring today with my low rank character. Its crazy using Bombardier on a fire weak enemy offline like jaggi, ludroth, Barioth etc. I can just use sleep shots then plant one barrel bomb Large+ and one large and blow it up with a small one and jaggi and ludroth are already cap ready.
#5kuhchungPosted 1/27/2013 10:43:39 PM
Definitely don't use bombs on fire monsters.