• Topic Archived

User Info: KingAsa

KingAsa
4 years ago#1
how can i awaken hammer im in the guild where can i find it

User Info: Galisky

Galisky
4 years ago#2
You have to find a set that has that skill.

Full Lagiacrus+ and full Escadora/Alatreon armor have Awaken already on it.

You can also gem it in and mix armor pieces to get it.

User Info: mynamesKerran

mynamesKerran
4 years ago#3
Can't get Awaken until at least hr40.
We've got to **** in stuff more often! - Donald Glover

User Info: _Green_Knight_

_Green_Knight_
4 years ago#4
The alarmclock talisman in the arena you have to smuggle it out in your butt.

User Info: PARAMYTAS

PARAMYTAS
4 years ago#5
I'm still trying to find a way to obtain these set of skills:

Sharpness 1
Critical Eye 1
Awaken
Attack Up (L)
Earplugs

If I had that combo, I would never leave whatever I had equipped never EVER again.
It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.

User Info: kuhchung

kuhchung
4 years ago#6
You left off trapmaster, speedsharpen, and dung bomb expert. And why settle for plugs and CE1? Get HGE and CE3.

User Info: UlNin

UlNin
4 years ago#7
Why would you want Awaken with CE? What are you Awakening, more raw?

My dream set would have Evasion+15. Note, not 15 points of Evasion which gives you Evasion+2, but Evasion+15 (which I guess would require 80 points of Evasion). It should turn normal evades into Superman dives in terms of MOI.
Confession Time: I am a button masher

User Info: GobulHysteria

GobulHysteria
4 years ago#8
PARAMYTAS posted...

Sharpness 1
Critical Eye 1
Awaken
Attack Up (L)
Earplugs

If I had that combo, I would never leave whatever I had equipped never EVER again.

User Info: MasterChief646

MasterChief646
4 years ago#9
PARAMYTAS posted...

Sharpness 1
Critical Eye 1
Awaken
Attack Up (L)
Earplugs

DUDE, Sharpness+1 alone requires 15 points, Attack Up Large needs 20, not even in P3rd or 3U you can get such OP armor, the closest i have to that is a set in P3rd with Sharp Sword, Critical Eye+1, Exploiter (+50% Affinity if you hit weak points) Attack Up Large, Evade+1 and either upgrading Earplugs to HGE or any 5 slot skill

Jhen Subspecies armor in 3U gives Sharpness+1, Sharp Sword, Health+50 and a fair amount of slots to gem ANYTHING on it, provided you have a good charm, IMO much better than what you want
Delicious Flat Chest, Lolicon and Trap Lover
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)

User Info: PARAMYTAS

PARAMYTAS
4 years ago#10
MasterChief646 posted...
PARAMYTAS posted...

Sharpness 1
Critical Eye 1
Awaken
Attack Up (L)
Earplugs

DUDE, Sharpness+1 alone requires 15 points, Attack Up Large needs 20, not even in P3rd or 3U you can get such OP armor, the closest i have to that is a set in P3rd with Sharp Sword, Critical Eye+1, Exploiter (+50% Affinity if you hit weak points) Attack Up Large, Evade+1 and either upgrading Earplugs to HGE or any 5 slot skill

Jhen Subspecies armor in 3U gives Sharpness+1, Sharp Sword, Health+50 and a fair amount of slots to gem ANYTHING on it, provided you have a good charm, IMO much better than what you want

Jesus Christ, put down the damn controller, go outside and get a girlfriend man. Seriously, I appreciate your...........advice or whatever but how the **** do you even have that info before the US version of this game is released? Seriously, I was just joking around when I posted that earlier. Your not joking. I worry about some guys on here. Dude, I'm serious. Get some air and live your life outside of video games.
It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived