awaken

#1KingAsaPosted 1/31/2013 1:48:59 AM
how can i awaken hammer im in the guild where can i find it
#2GaliskyPosted 1/31/2013 6:22:04 AM
You have to find a set that has that skill.

Full Lagiacrus+ and full Escadora/Alatreon armor have Awaken already on it.

You can also gem it in and mix armor pieces to get it.
#3mynamesKerranPosted 1/31/2013 12:08:37 PM
Can't get Awaken until at least hr40.
---
We've got to **** in stuff more often! - Donald Glover
#4_Green_Knight_Posted 1/31/2013 11:35:18 PM
The alarmclock talisman in the arena you have to smuggle it out in your butt.
#5PARAMYTASPosted 2/1/2013 2:49:40 PM
I'm still trying to find a way to obtain these set of skills:

Sharpness 1
Critical Eye 1
Awaken
Attack Up (L)
Earplugs

If I had that combo, I would never leave whatever I had equipped never EVER again.
---
It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.
#6kuhchungPosted 2/1/2013 2:52:00 PM(edited)
You left off trapmaster, speedsharpen, and dung bomb expert. And why settle for plugs and CE1? Get HGE and CE3.
#7UlNinPosted 2/1/2013 2:59:48 PM
Why would you want Awaken with CE? What are you Awakening, more raw?

My dream set would have Evasion+15. Note, not 15 points of Evasion which gives you Evasion+2, but Evasion+15 (which I guess would require 80 points of Evasion). It should turn normal evades into Superman dives in terms of MOI.
---
Confession Time: I am a button masher
#8GobulHysteriaPosted 2/1/2013 3:03:54 PM(edited)
PARAMYTAS posted...

Sharpness 1
Critical Eye 1
Awaken
Attack Up (L)
Earplugs

If I had that combo, I would never leave whatever I had equipped never EVER again.
#9MasterChief646Posted 2/1/2013 6:00:30 PM
PARAMYTAS posted...

Sharpness 1
Critical Eye 1
Awaken
Attack Up (L)
Earplugs

DUDE, Sharpness+1 alone requires 15 points, Attack Up Large needs 20, not even in P3rd or 3U you can get such OP armor, the closest i have to that is a set in P3rd with Sharp Sword, Critical Eye+1, Exploiter (+50% Affinity if you hit weak points) Attack Up Large, Evade+1 and either upgrading Earplugs to HGE or any 5 slot skill

Jhen Subspecies armor in 3U gives Sharpness+1, Sharp Sword, Health+50 and a fair amount of slots to gem ANYTHING on it, provided you have a good charm, IMO much better than what you want
---
Delicious Flat Chest, Lolicon and Trap Lover
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)
#10PARAMYTASPosted 2/2/2013 5:14:36 PM
MasterChief646 posted...
PARAMYTAS posted...

Sharpness 1
Critical Eye 1
Awaken
Attack Up (L)
Earplugs

DUDE, Sharpness+1 alone requires 15 points, Attack Up Large needs 20, not even in P3rd or 3U you can get such OP armor, the closest i have to that is a set in P3rd with Sharp Sword, Critical Eye+1, Exploiter (+50% Affinity if you hit weak points) Attack Up Large, Evade+1 and either upgrading Earplugs to HGE or any 5 slot skill

Jhen Subspecies armor in 3U gives Sharpness+1, Sharp Sword, Health+50 and a fair amount of slots to gem ANYTHING on it, provided you have a good charm, IMO much better than what you want

Jesus Christ, put down the damn controller, go outside and get a girlfriend man. Seriously, I appreciate your...........advice or whatever but how the **** do you even have that info before the US version of this game is released? Seriously, I was just joking around when I posted that earlier. Your not joking. I worry about some guys on here. Dude, I'm serious. Get some air and live your life outside of video games.
---
It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.