awaken

#11SteadyPlayerPosted 2/2/2013 5:33:24 PM
Life card activated
#12GobulHysteriaPosted 2/2/2013 5:48:38 PM
PARAMYTAS posted...
Your not joking.

I worry about some guys on here too.
#13kuhchungPosted 2/2/2013 5:50:15 PM
MasterChief got owned! Will he ever recover?
#14MasterChief646Posted 2/2/2013 8:12:13 PM
lol, itīs called being slightly smarter than you and knowing Japanese, and the Life Card doesnīt work here, youīre in GameFAQS, if anything, itīs you who needs to go outside, since you obviously canīt deal with people because you automatically get your panties in a bunch
---
Delicious Flat Chest, Lolicon and Trap Lover
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)
#15MasterChief646Posted 2/2/2013 8:14:43 PM
And anyone knows where scrubzero is? iīve tried to send him a PM to see whoīs better in MHP Tunnel, but he doesnīt aswer
---
#16kuhchungPosted 2/2/2013 8:17:16 PM
You fool! You've activated his "no YOU have no life" trap!!!
#17MasterChief646Posted 2/2/2013 8:19:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18MasterChief646Posted 2/2/2013 8:37:51 PM
MasterChief646 posted...
PARAMYTAS posted...
MasterChief646 posted...
PARAMYTAS posted...
I'm still trying to find a way to obtain these set of skills:

Sharpness 1
Critical Eye 1
Awaken
Attack Up (L)
Earplugs

If I had that combo, I would never leave whatever I had equipped never EVER again.

DUDE, Sharpness+1 alone requires 15 points, Attack Up Large needs 20, not even in P3rd or 3U you can get such OP armor, the closest i have to that is a set in P3rd with Sharp Sword, Critical Eye+1, Exploiter (+50% Affinity if you hit weak points) Attack Up Large, Evade+1 and either upgrading Earplugs to HGE or any 5 slot skill

Jhen Subspecies armor in 3U gives Sharpness+1, Sharp Sword, Health+50 and a fair amount of slots to gem ANYTHING on it, provided you have a good charm, IMO much better than what you want

Jesus Christ, put down the damn controller, go outside and get a girlfriend man. Seriously, I appreciate your...........advice or whatever but how the **** do you even have that info before the US version of this game is released? Seriously, I was just joking around when I posted that earlier. Your not joking. I worry about some guys on here. Dude, I'm serious. Get some air and live your life outside of video games.

And if anything iīll get a boyfriend (a cute, affeminate one, or "Trap"), girls require much more money and time, and its not worth the hassle, they marry, dump you and get half of your stuff, and moneyz for the kids

---