Setting up a EU GameFAQs City

#1-Rangaku-Posted 2/3/2013 8:00:12 AM
The last three months of this enjoyable game's online have begun, and I'd like to spent it with people I more or less know, helping each other in getting as much as we possible can.
Picking up the idea that Alpal had for the NA server, I'm trying to set up something similar for Europe.

Hereby making the city gate below our standard meeting spot, with one for low rank hunters and the other for high rank ones.
Open > valor 1 > city gate 3 > LR: city 33, HR: city 34

I have also gathered the names of a few EU players from this board, along with their MHT name.
If you see yours amongst the others, please post your ID so I can add it, or send me a PM with it if you don't want It public.

_Viper_85 / Toots

heavyacademic / Flint

Newts_Ute / Newts

nessonett106 / Marty

elaties / Siegfrid

_Ryuuji / Aisaka

aj_hacker87 / Draycan

Mad_Merik / Ravenous

TLeHn / Jiran

Deadeyedave / Vyers / WXPRX2

Midnight_Maniac / Pelan / EUD8JK

Qwerty1961 / LR: Sharpe, HR: Hotspur
#2GobulHysteriaPosted 2/3/2013 10:37:59 AM
Why would you go to the third gate of the first server and pick 2 cities which might already be in use by randoms?
#3-Rangaku-(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:47:21 AM
GobulHysteria posted...
Why would you go to the third gate of the first server and pick 2 cities which might already be in use by randoms?

Because I've used that particular spot before and It worked fine back then.
Are you saying I should move it to Greed?
#4GobulHysteriaPosted 2/3/2013 10:50:22 AM
-Rangaku- posted...
GobulHysteria posted...

Because I've used that particular spot before and It worked fine back then.
Are you saying I should move it to Greed?

No, I'm saying it should be in a more desolate area if you mean to play with gameFAQers instead of randoms.
#5nessonett106Posted 2/3/2013 11:31:40 AM
Making it valor 2 would work much better if you want to get gamefaqers only as it reduces the walk ins.
---
MH3 Name: Marty . . . . EU servers . . . .
#6_RyuujiPosted 2/3/2013 3:33:26 PM
EU isn't THAT populated to need more than 1 server though
I like the good old greed 1 gate 33 city 40 bug catching - events

Sometimes it's already full with who knows who, just use another city from that gate
---
Goldeneye: Mihawk - 2639 8549 9331
MHTri EU Servers: Aisaka
#7Andar16Posted 2/11/2013 6:44:59 AM
I'd definitely be interested in this. Would like to get some practice in before MH3U, though I'm still LR (just started online).
My Tri name's in my sig.
---
---
MHTri Kylme EU Servers
#8TLeHnPosted 2/11/2013 10:12:18 AM
Has the location changed or is it still the same?
---
"Hito no yo ni, umareshi koro yori, ikusa michi, ouka...RANBU~!!" - Dunban (Xenoblade)
#9AlpaIPosted 2/11/2013 1:35:09 PM
Why wouldn't you guys just host it in the same place we do? From an exposure standpoint it's your best luck and keeps things simple.
---
I'm Always Right
#10elatiesPosted 2/13/2013 4:00:28 AM
TLeHn posted...
Has the location changed or is it still the same?

I was wondering the same thing. Both city 33 and 34 in valor 1 gate 3 are full. But whether it's just randoms or FAQ-ers I have no idea.
---
Currently Playing:
MH Tri EU server-- Siegfrid