Gobul, i just can't kill him.

#1philster2Posted 2/12/2013 9:46:49 AM
I have Full R.Ludroth gear, except Barroth Chest. a Dmg 182 sword, and just cant seem to kill him. I am no good with Switch Axe, GS, Pole, Crossbow, only feel comfortable with sword/shield and just cant seem to kill him. :(
#2XxThisOneK1dXxPosted 2/12/2013 9:52:00 AM
Sns under water is pretty awful try practicing in the offline arena with some new weapon types.
---
IGN=Judjuds
#3yellowpikminboyPosted 2/12/2013 10:09:48 AM(edited)
Do you know the method of fishing Gobul out of the water? It only works in area 4, but it allows you a good chunk of time to chop him up on land.

If not, here's what you do;
Go straight from area 1 to area 2 when the mission begins. Head toward the entrance to area 4, but stop just before it. You should see a plant on the left with worms and frogs. When you get a frog, fish at the spot in area 4 and wait for him to take the bait. Once that's done, he's on land. Though, you may have to mash A to pull him out, but I never tried not pressing A.
---
You know that game I never played? That one?
10/10, GoTY and Best (insert genre here).
#4BladeofFalconPosted 2/12/2013 10:24:13 AM
yellowpikminboy posted...
Do you know the method of fishing Gobul out of the water? It only works in area 4, but it allows you a good chunk of time to chop him up on land.

If not, here's what you do;
Go straight from area 1 to area 2 when the mission begins. Head toward the entrance to area 4, but stop just before it. You should see a plant on the left with worms and frogs. When you get a frog, fish at the spot in area 4 and wait for him to take the bait. Once that's done, he's on land. Though, you may have to mash A to pull him out, but I never tried not pressing A.

Do not press A, it may ruin it if pressed too early.
---
When someone say plz because it's shorter than please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/Club1kjho/
#5BladeofFalconPosted 2/12/2013 10:26:02 AM
Also TC, your weapon power is lacking, I'd make a hammer if I were you. Peco hammer serves well.
---
When someone say plz because it's shorter than please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/Club1kjho/
#6GobulHysteriaPosted 2/12/2013 10:28:09 AM
You don't need to press anything to fish Gobul out, although I press the - key to skip the fixed camera.
#7yellowpikminboyPosted 2/12/2013 10:33:17 AM
BladeofFalcon posted...
Do not press A, it may ruin it if pressed too early.

Well, I meant once he's hooked on the line, but still. I'm glad that's cleared up.

Either way, fishing him out gives you a nice advantage for the first part of the fight.
---
You know that game I never played? That one?
10/10, GoTY and Best (insert genre here).
#8CaltenburnPosted 2/12/2013 11:01:31 AM
Pole?
---
u am no real super sand
#9DungereezyPosted 2/12/2013 1:01:23 PM
I encourage you to learn all weapon types. Gobul is weak to lightning, try upgrading your weapon if possible.
#10RiceEggsNCatsupPosted 2/12/2013 1:38:14 PM
gobul is also weak to fire.

ask falco.