Tips for new players?

#11frofrodajimyboy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 1:38:29 AM
Dungereezy posted...
love you guys who cant be bothered to answer a question just because it is posted somewhere else, if its such a bother for you to give an actual response why post anything at all?

I thought everyone was very helpful...
---
Gamertag: FroFroDaJimyBoy
Wingman, leader, warrior.
#12BladeofFalconPosted 2/13/2013 2:10:48 PM
Dungereezy posted...
love you guys who cant be bothered to answer a question just because it is posted somewhere else, if its such a bother for you to give an actual response why post anything at all?

Because it literally takes 5 seconds to look up something through the search bar, while it could take hours to wait for an answer. If he's new, he will have a lot of questions, it's better to get into the habit of looking up everything by himself.
---
When someone say plz because it's shorter than please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/Club1kjho/
#13frofrodajimyboy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:20:13 PM
BladeofFalcon posted...
Dungereezy posted...

Because it literally takes 5 seconds to look up something through the search bar, while it could take hours to wait for an answer. If he's new, he will have a lot of questions, it's better to get into the habit of looking up everything by himself.

My question was specifically asking for things that I wouldn't think to ask... Searching is for specific questions.
---
Gamertag: FroFroDaJimyBoy
Wingman, leader, warrior.
#14DungereezyPosted 2/13/2013 6:09:13 PM
unless your brain is malfunctioning it shouldnt take you more than 20 seconds to be decent to another human being and provide them with an answer. Its cool to make things easier on other people, its a lame move to give them a crappy response saying you should do your own work or some bull.
#15BladeofFalconPosted 2/14/2013 2:28:37 AM
Dungereezy posted...
unless your brain is malfunctioning it shouldnt take you more than 20 seconds to be decent to another human being and provide them with an answer. Its cool to make things easier on other people, its a lame move to give them a crappy response saying you should do your own work or some bull.

Oh I'm so sorry that I offended you by being a semi-douchebag to TC who has no relation to you whatsoever. Since I am a board regular, it is clearly my DUTY and OBLIGATION to help out the TC who is just starting the game. TC is definitely NOT required to do his own work, and I was very much rude for suggesting so. I can see that you have every reason to be angry at me for giving a half-assed answer that TC was satisfied with. So please accept my humble apology.
---
When someone say plz because it's shorter than please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/Club1kjho/
#16ZacekPosted 2/14/2013 9:55:19 AM
Calm down guys, and let's enjoy the few weeks of online game we have with this game.
---
Final Fantasy was in 2D? I thought the number 7 was just a metaphor for something .... - Cbaker216
#17RiceEggsNCatsupPosted 2/14/2013 10:01:38 AM
BladeofFalcon posted...
I'm so sorry that I offended you by being a semi-douchebag...

CASIO