interesting optimization problem

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. interesting optimization problem
3 years ago#1
What's the best way to gem your gear to require the least amount of duplicate pieces of things like Helios+ helm, coil, vangis legs wow I am bored
3 years ago#2
How many different sets do you require? Are you going to want separate HGE sets for hammer and for GS for example.
---
Confession Time: I am a button masher
3 years ago#3
The only piece of equipment I've had to duplicate is Jho's greaves, and I've got a set for just about every occassion. I have two Helios coil, but one is LR.
---
MH3 Name: Loosie; US Server; Alpal is the official goat for MH3
3 years ago#4
I started thinking about this out of boredom but gave up really quickly. I've currently got 2 helios+ helm, 2 helios+ coil, and 4 vangis legs, and I'm considering making one more of each.
3 years ago#5
I think I have like 7 or 8 Vangis Greaves/Leggings. 4 Helios Helm+ and probably like 3 Helios Coil+. 2 Lagi Vest+, 3 or 4 Diablos Guards+.
---
I haven't used this account in a while and lost gfaqs9 ;_;
3 years ago#6
I have 5 Helios+ Mail.
3 years ago#7
I keep a lowest possible defense copy of certain pieces for use with heroics/adrenaline and fortify.
3 years ago#8
I have unupgraded pieces for the great luck WE pierce set, but that's about it. I'm actually trying to be able to take a single hit while in adrenaline2 because I suck.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. interesting optimization problem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived