Perception +10 Charm?

#1NoniPosted 3/10/2013 6:54:34 AM
Is this possible in low rank, or am I better served waiting till high rank (or 3U whichever comes first)?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#2ninjanickxPosted 3/10/2013 7:58:53 AM
Perception +10 O is possible in low rank. What rank are you?
---
Not changing this sig until M$ gets off their lazy @$$ and make Killer Instinct 3.
-Started 12/5/09
#3Noni(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 9:06:08 AM
HR 24 at the moment. I got a Perception +6 on Roll the Ukutor(probably spelled that wrong) online but I seem to get more charms when I farm offline. Which is better?
---
#4kuhchungPosted 3/10/2013 10:36:52 AM
If you really want to grind charms, do wyvern conservation offline.

I'd recommend just getting as far as you can in the game before servers shut down. If you do make it to hr, all of those talismans will be superior.
#5Noni(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 1:04:10 PM(edited)
Quote:If you really want to grind charms, do wyvern conservation offline.

I'd recommend just getting as far as you can in the game before servers shut down. If you do make it to hr, all of those talismans will be superior.

@kuhchung
Thanks for this. I've been doing poached wyvern eggs offline. No luck so far but definitely getting more charms. Nothing useful unfortunately so maybe you're right I might be better served HR Grinding.

---
#6MH3UPosted 3/10/2013 7:20:08 PM
A Mystery Charm (Low Rank or Offline) can give you a Perception +10 Charm (no slots):
http://mhtri.comeze.com/items.php?type=tln&id=406

It is still by luck that you will get that particular charm.
#7kuhchungPosted 3/10/2013 7:26:14 PM
Noni posted...
Quote:If you really want to grind charms, do wyvern conservation offline.

@kuhchung
Thanks for this. I've been doing poached wyvern eggs offline. No luck so far but definitely getting more charms. Nothing useful unfortunately so maybe you're right I might be better served HR Grinding.

You'll get talismans naturally just in the quest rewards as well.
#8Noni(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 8:18:39 PM
Finally found a Perception +9 O when I realized "oh wait Jaggi Mask." This will make me very happy this week in my attempt to reach high rank before 3U comes out. Only HR 25. Spent most of my 200 hours in Tri in the village.

Thanks for the help. :)
---
#9CUFFCUMPosted 3/11/2013 8:47:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]