Looking for help with Urgent Jhen

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Looking for help with Urgent Jhen
3 years ago#1
It's been kind of hard to find people for help, and I don't particularly like barging in and hijacking someone's room.

Name: Tenzir
HR: 30
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire!"
3 years ago#2
Done it yet?
Not changing this sig until M$ gets off their lazy @$$ and make Killer Instinct 3.
-Started 12/5/09
3 years ago#3
Yeah, post when you're on and where your room will be if you haven't done it yet.
http://i49.tinypic.com/5lyukh.jpg
Come join 1kJho, Unity, and fellow GameFAQs members to kick MH3U off with a bang.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#5
Sorry I'm usually busy during the day, I'll can get on for the rest of tonight. Just let me know when you're able to help me and I'll hop on.
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire!"
3 years ago#6
i need to run my jhen as well, so i'd be up for doing it.
MHT: Hasire
3 years ago#7
Sounds good to me, just got to find some high HR fellow to help us. I'll be checking this board frequently to watch for any responses.
3 years ago#8
Trying to do this quest with pubs is impossible. At least one will always just spam the buttons, usually just fire the spear then quit.
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/Hasire
Watch for videos on my YouTube: youtube.com/hasire [under "construction"]
3 years ago#9
The funny thing is, I actually helped complete the quest when I was HR 29 with a HR 34 and a HR 150-something. They knew what they were doing, but I agree I've tried with pubs and they just die or stand there haha.
3 years ago#10
if ya still need help im about to get on tri
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Tri
  3. Looking for help with Urgent Jhen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived