To those who refuse to buy 3U.

#1sesshomaru_55Posted 3/22/2013 5:51:44 PM
How does it feel to pretty much have gotten an incomplete game?

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has nearly three times the amount of content, every single weapon, and a G-Rank. All of which can be put into the 3DS with better graphics, so it's pretty obvious they could have put it all into the Wii.

But you'll never experience that because you're either too broke, or too stingy to buy a 3DS or Wii U. But there's also some of you who do own a 3DS, but refuse to buy it because you can't solo anything and need online play.

So how do you feel knowing that there's a much more amazing version of Tri and you can't/refuse to play it?
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#2MegawizardPosted 3/22/2013 5:58:47 PM
*Shrug* I'll make do. It's not like they all released simultaneously with only the Wii version's content butchered. It's been 3 years, 4 for Japan, since the original release.
---
^( ' ' )^
#3cinerhpozihcSPosted 3/22/2013 6:05:28 PM
I squeezed out plenty of hours of fun out of MH3.

If MH3U is only slightly better than MH3, then I guess I can live with myself if I skipped out on this one. It's not like there aren't tons of other games to play anyway, so... :P
#4kuhchungPosted 3/22/2013 6:09:55 PM(edited)
How does it feel to have gone on a rant assuming that everyone else is making the wrong decision without knowing a single thing about their lives and preferences?
#5sesshomaru_55(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:09:46 PM
kuhchung posted...
lol are you criticizing other people's decision to spend about 360 dollars in a fashion that they are willing to?

Are you criticizing my ability to criticize?
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#6kuhchungPosted 3/22/2013 6:14:36 PM
And geezus, what does this even remotely have to do with you? Does other people not buying the game hurt you in some personal way?
#7sesshomaru_55(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:16:11 PM
kuhchung posted...
And geezus, what does this even remotely have to do with you? Does other people not buying the game hurt you in some personal way?

Look at you getting so upset. I bet you didn't buy 3U.
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#8bossk5Posted 3/22/2013 7:14:54 PM(edited)
This topic makes my brain ache.....and I own 3U
---
I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#9legendriderPosted 3/22/2013 7:39:33 PM
Wow.....this is a pretty pathetic topic. No offence to you or anything, just.....why?

I'm sure people will just make do without it for a while, or forever.
They still have 40% of the game to play
Can get some good hours on that

And it might not necessarily be there own fault they're unable to attain the game, or some people might not want to but it, even if they own the 3DS or WiiU since they're either content with the game, and don't mind single play, do not want to spend money on, essentially, an expansion of the game, didn't like/enjoy the game as much as they thought.
Multiple reasons come into play here.

Though, this was uncalled for really, the topic I mean.
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#10flanqerPosted 3/22/2013 10:14:51 PM
sesshomaru_55 posted...
kuhchung posted...
lol are you criticizing other people's decision to spend about 360 dollars in a fashion that they are willing to?

Are you criticizing my ability to criticize?

No, I think he's laughing at your inability to criticize.

I'm sorry, but you're just not very good at it. Just look at the responses you got. Only a handful of replies, and they all either shrugged it off or laughed at you.

I remember when trolls knew how to make people angry. They picked their targets carefully. The worst of them could start a flame war that would last for MONTHS. Nowadays trolls are just mocked and laughed at.

By the way, I do plan to buy MH3U sometime soon, but only because (1) I already have a WiiU, and (2) I can use my customer loyalty points at this one store to get MH3U for less than half price. MHTri is a fun game, but not so fun that I'd spend $60 for an expanded version, much less $300+ for a new console to play it on. MH3U isn't the reason I bought a WiiU, it's just a minor extra to me.