To those who refuse to buy 3U.

#21FenixxPosted 3/24/2013 3:06:55 PM
It's Capcom. I'll wait for the Super Duper Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Special Edition.
---
My Game Collection - http://backloggery.com/VelaruneGaming
#22Ansem_the_evilPosted 3/28/2013 7:31:51 PM
TC means the less people who but MH3U the smaller chanse it is that MH4 will be released outside japan so those that want that game to come to the west should support MH3U
---
My 3DS FC: 1332-7692-1950
#23scorpyinPosted 3/28/2013 9:30:07 PM
sesshomaru_55 posted...
How does it feel to pretty much have gotten an incomplete game?

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has nearly three times the amount of content, every single weapon, and a G-Rank. All of which can be put into the 3DS with better graphics, so it's pretty obvious they could have put it all into the Wii.

But you'll never experience that because you're either too broke, or too stingy to buy a 3DS or Wii U. But there's also some of you who do own a 3DS, but refuse to buy it because you can't solo anything and need online play.

So how do you feel knowing that there's a much more amazing version of Tri and you can't/refuse to play it?

...well, first off, i'd just like to say, it makes me feel like you're an idiot. obviously, if anyone cared about such a thing, they'd simply go out and buy a 3DS or WiiU and not have prepubescent whiney children call them too cheap or too stingy.. the simple fact is, no one else cares, get over it or continue to make yourself look like an ass..
#24legendriderPosted 3/29/2013 7:43:40 AM
Ansem_the_evil posted...
TC means the less people who but MH3U the smaller chance it is that MH4 will be released outside japan so those that want that game to come to the west should support MH3U

No...
I think TC is deliberately trying to irritate people
Saying that people can't play without online, or are too broke/stingy to buy a 3DS or WiiU...

Yeah...I don't see that as referring to MH4
Though it is true, by supporting the game, there will be a greater chance to play MH4
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#25CaptainLukaPosted 3/29/2013 7:09:17 PM
I own a 3DS and just bought Monster Hunter Tri today. Couldn't be more excited since I used GameStop's deal to get this, Trauma Team and The World Ends With you all for $30 when combined with the B2G1 Free and $10 off coupon I had.

I'm sure I'll have a great experience with Tri, then down to road buy 3U when it's cheaper.
---
My spell check just had a mental breakdown...
http://i.minus.com/ibhGOcxiSygOh.gif
#26UtadaPosted 3/30/2013 4:46:27 AM
kissmahbutt posted...

Whether or not others can purchase Ultimate is not really important. People have lives and money can be really tight. The way you approached this topic was pretty much in a way saying "Lol you guys suck that you didn't buy Ultimate because you're all poor and I'm superior because I got it".

To be fair, video gaming is a very cheap hobby. It's just more expensive in the front-end.

If you even spend 100 hours playing 3U on the Wii-U, after having bought a console just to play it, it's still cheaper than going to the movies*.

So if you like MH, and you do have some extra cash to go to the movies or something every once in awhile, it's completely your fault for a lack of money management that you cannot afford the up-front cost for a more cost-efficient form of entertainment over time.

*Dollar theaters are exempt from this, unless you buy snacks/drinks.
---
My signature had to be changed after 4 years; 8/11/10 I shall remember!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/Utada/sig.jpg
#27Super_Shot4006Posted 3/30/2013 1:44:55 PM
sesshomaru_55 posted...

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has nearly three times the amount of content, every single weapon, and a G-Rank. All of which can be put into the 3DS with better graphics, so it's pretty obvious they could have put it all into the Wii.

But you'll never experience that because you're either too broke, or too stingy to buy a 3DS or Wii U. But there's also some of you who do own a 3DS, but refuse to buy it because you can't solo anything and need online play.

So how do you feel knowing that there's a much more amazing version of Tri and you can't/refuse to play it?

So you're pretty much laughing at people that can't afford to buy a whole new console just for one game?
---
''Style cares.
When you have style, you will know that you have style. And style will know you. It is eternal.'' - Robo-Ky
#28MasterChief646Posted 4/1/2013 7:00:50 PM
Super_Shot4006 posted...
sesshomaru_55 posted...

So you're pretty much laughing at people that can't afford to buy a whole new console just for one game?

Yeah, though he didnt got the reaction he wanted, im assuming he wanted to "troll" all those who are too poor or just unable to buy a Wii U
---
Delicious Flat Chest, Lolicon and Trap Lover
#29DeathunterOmegaPosted 4/2/2013 8:05:53 AM
sesshomaru_55 posted...

So you go on the Wii game's board to tell them that their game sucks and that they're lesser people for not getting the updated version?

This is a Capcom game. They always come out with a bunch of iterations of each of their games, I'm honestly surprised SFxT hasn't seen this already. I got MHT, and honestly I'm satisfied with it. Instead of spending the hundreds of dollars to get a WiiU and this game (I don't see much worth getting a WiiU for tbh), I could get a whole bunch of awesome different games or I could just get a new guitar or something.

Don't get on your high horse just because your mommy and daddy got you a WiiU for your birthday.
#30VandalCrownPosted 4/3/2013 4:29:52 AM
TC has every right to get on his high horse. The Wii U is a beautiful system and the Wii Tablet will court your wife and eat her cherries.
---
Join an all new Monster Hunter Community @ www.Club1kJho.com!