To those who refuse to buy 3U.

#31VandalCrownPosted 4/3/2013 4:31:29 AM
Someone needs to sig that right now or I'm gonna' lose my s*** all over the Canadian border
---
Join an all new Monster Hunter Community @ www.Club1kJho.com!
#32-GhosT-Posted 4/3/2013 7:02:19 AM
But you'll never experience that because you're either too broke....

So how do you feel knowing that there's a much more amazing version of Tri and you can't/refuse to play it?

So how does it feel being a prick about other people not spending money on a Video Game Console because they have to pay bills to feed a family?

And 2nd of all, IN WHICH WAY DOES THIS CONCERN YOU AT ALL?

I'm surprised your thread is still up and running, and I will immediately proceed to flag it for trolling.

Have a good day, sir.
---
I'm A Man of Principles, Damn Near Invincible
#33_Green_Knight_Posted 4/3/2013 9:13:07 AM
The Longsword is better in Tri.
#34ValiferousPosted 4/5/2013 11:07:33 AM
-GhosT- posted...

So how do you feel knowing that there's a much more amazing version of Tri and you can't/refuse to play it?

So how does it feel being a prick about other people not spending money on a Video Game Console because they have to pay bills to feed a family?

I'm surprised your thread is still up and running, and I will immediately proceed to flag it for trolling.

Have a good day, sir.

If you haven't got the money to make a one-time purchase of $400 dollars (or less if you're just going with the 3DS version), you either need a better job or a less expensive family.

It's not terribly difficult to move your finances a bit to buy something you want. I had no trouble doing it.

Don't act all high and mighty because you think your 'responsibilities' make you better than us. You're not the only one who's got them.
---
NNID: Ardurious
Chillin' with my minions, blowin' my horn all up on these monsters.
#35VandalCrownPosted 4/6/2013 8:30:48 AM
Valiferous posted...
-GhosT- posted...

Have a good day, sir.

If you haven't got the money to make a one-time purchase of $400 dollars (or less if you're just going with the 3DS version), you either need a better job or a less expensive family.

It's not terribly difficult to move your finances a bit to buy something you want. I had no trouble doing it.

Don't act all high and mighty because you think your 'responsibilities' make you better than us. You're not the only one who's got them.

Lol. Making a one time payment of 400 shouldn't be too hard if you move your finances around? That's a pretty harsh statement when your country is in a recession!
---
Join an all new Monster Hunter Community @ www.Club1kJho.com!
#36GunbladeladPosted 4/6/2013 12:17:34 PM
It's also a pretty hard accomplishment for someone who's bills and cost of living account for 102% of every penny that comes in - I've been selling the odd thing off for quite some time now just so I have enough to live on. Next thing to go would be my internet access if the blooming employment services didn't require it.
---
Where logic won't work - I will
PAL Gamers unite - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/277-pal-gaming
#37legendriderPosted 4/7/2013 4:16:35 PM
Valiferous posted...
-GhosT- posted...

Have a good day, sir.

Dude, shut up.
Sorry but, that's kind of harsh.
Not EVERYONE can spend money on consoles and stuff. Or would rather spend said money on something more useful, or something of higher value in their life.
What do you know about their life?
The topic is stupid and pointless.
Don't contribute to it.
No ones acting 'high and mighty'.
Vandal in no way stated that responsibilities make them better than ANYONE.
And of course everyone has their own responsibilities, not all of their responsibilities are the same, and some people just deal with them better than others, so hush.

Vandal, the back talk about the country being in recession wasn't needed now was it? Don't start a cycle of nonsense, and pointless arguments.

Let's agree that this topic is stupid. End of.
TC, you should just be ashamed of yourself. That's all.
Everyone else, well the majority anyway, you're all content with not owning the game, so let's end all this pointless drabble, that's probably amusing someone, such as the TC, even if they didn't get a reaction they aimed for.

Everything here is just ridiculous
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#38teh_kyle00Posted 4/7/2013 8:28:24 PM
I don't feel any different about my time spent in Tri.

I sort of did it three years ago.
---
This signature is lacking in beef.
#39Chico86_basicPosted 4/10/2013 6:05:24 AM
If I had enough money I would buy two of each just in case.
#40mewmew42Posted 4/13/2013 4:36:13 AM
Once PS4 is released wii U price will significantly drop. Otherwise wait till Xmas sale

I already saw wii U for $300 at a store and I'm pretty sure there's good online deals if you hunt for them.

3ds not the xl is just $100 so lets say mh3u 3rd bundle is $200 & you play at least 100 hours,$2 per hour is a sweet deal

I saw wii + MH Tri in a bargain bin, really tempted me, but after going through this topic I don't really need MHTri since I already have Mh3U on 3ds