ATTN: Aisaka's friends

#1_RyuujiPosted 3/26/2013 12:54:05 PM
I know this is a desperate attempt doomed to failure but I'll try anyway.
Does anyone of our old group have Ultimate yet? Because I do, and I want to play again with the likes of CSpliter, Rey HotD, Elaties and that guy who needs the gold crown Uragaan (don't remember your screen name, sorry!).
I still have to get used to Ultimate's online options, Tri's were more immediate, but I think the best way to add each other is with Nintendo ID (or the only way?) so without further ado, my ID is Mihawkette.

inb4nobodyhasaWiiU
---
Goldeneye: Mihawk - 2639 8549 9331
MHTri EU Servers: Aisaka
#2CSplitterPosted 3/26/2013 1:57:06 PM
I have this thing. Whenever someone remembers me in a half dead board, I appear.

Ai!

Sadly, I don't have a Wii U, nor the money to buy one. Nor the time to play MH until my exams are done, actually. But don't lose hope for I'm sure to find the income to get a Wii U during summer. I hope.

I just realised I won't be able to pop in MHTri into my Wii an play online anymore. Strange, sad feeling even though Ultimate is this plus more.
---
TakayaNoriko: Back in my day, we pressed buttons that didn't do anything because we thought it would give us special power-ups. And that's the way we liked it!
#3_Ryuuji(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 4:21:50 PM
Man, we never got around to do that S&P challenge, for shame.
And I'm not going to play S&P again anytime soon now that I'm all into MH3U.
---
#4xDark_ShinobiPosted 3/26/2013 6:08:04 PM(edited)
Don't remember me Aisaka? (Zero here). i'll pass by your user name to rei so you can play MH3U with him.

CSplitter, if you have a psn, give me your username so we can play MHFU!!

Edit: I sent him a message to add you, look out for it (i don't know his wiiu username, sorry).
#5tarkadalPosted 3/26/2013 6:09:10 PM
_Ryuuji posted...
and that guy who needs the gold crown Uragaan (don't remember your screen name, sorry!).

That would be me I suppose! Mush is my screen name btw. I did get the gold crown eventually.

I don't have Ultimate. I wasn't exactly planning too, but the more I think about the more I think it will be inevitable. I do miss the old online crowd though.
---
"If you offered me your world, did you think I'd really stay?
If you offered me the heavens, I would have to turn away."
#6_Ryuuji(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 1:57:11 AM
YEAH, oh guys you don't know how happy I am! Yeah that's you Mush XD I find it even funnier that you recognized yourself in that description!
And of course I remember you Zero, thanks a lot! For some reason Rei is the one I expected the least to have a Wii U already, can't wait to play with him again!

Love ya all guys :D
---
#7DeathReiPosted 3/27/2013 5:26:17 AM
_Ryuuji posted...
For some reason Rei is the one I expected the least to have a Wii U already, can't wait to play with him again!

Love ya all guys :D

What, why? lol
#8_Ryuuji(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 5:28:52 AM
I don't know!

REIIIIIIIIIIIIII
---
#9DeathReiPosted 3/27/2013 5:36:50 AM
_Ryuuji posted...
I don't know!

REIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Added ya, AISSSAAAKAAA!

Who else is missing? Yifan, Progg, Dangeki (I think)?
#10_Ryuuji(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 9:07:04 AM
Oh yeah, Yifan! And Dangeki (Sonic 3's musics <3)

Progg posts on the TF2 board from time to time, I don't know if he has a Wii U or not. Should've asked him.
---