ATTN: Aisaka's friends

#11CSplitterPosted 3/27/2013 12:08:35 PM
Yeah Ai. Well, we could play some online deathmatches on The Last story if you have that. It's damn fun.

And lol at mush never getting the gold crown. The one time after 30ish hunts I try Ura with another person, I get a gold crown. How ya been?

Zero, I so want to play MHFU online with you. But I don't have a PS3 anymore for ad hoc and Xlink kai hates me.

Hai Rei!
---
TakayaNoriko: Back in my day, we pressed buttons that didn't do anything because we thought it would give us special power-ups. And that's the way we liked it!
#12_Ryuuji(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 12:19:44 PM
That person was me btw! Ahahah good times.
I have TLS but I'm not a fan of the game, single player is broken and coop multi is a poor man's MH. Deathmatch though I didn't play much.
---
Goldeneye: Mihawk - 2639 8549 9331
MHTri EU Servers: Aisaka
#13CSplitterPosted 3/27/2013 1:51:07 PM
_Ryuuji posted...
That person was me btw! Ahahah good times.
I have TLS but I'm not a fan of the game, single player is broken and coop multi is a poor man's MH. Deathmatch though I didn't play much.

Singleplayer is mediocre. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the conversations between the characters. When they started talking about muffin-looking monsters in a freaking haunted mansion, I couldn't stop laughing.

Multi: Deathmatch is broken as well but it's fun-broken.

It was a mediocre game but I enjoyed it on some level. Especially what Dagraan did. Music was decent too.
---
TakayaNoriko: Back in my day, we pressed buttons that didn't do anything because we thought it would give us special power-ups. And that's the way we liked it!
#14tarkadalPosted 3/27/2013 6:27:30 PM
I probably recognised myself because it took so darn long to get that crown! I can still take down Uragaan in my sleep, I did so many. I prefer to think of it as a life skill. Those were good times indeed!

I'm doing well CSplitter, and you?
---
"If you offered me your world, did you think I'd really stay?
If you offered me the heavens, I would have to turn away."
#15DeadeyedavePosted 3/28/2013 6:57:41 AM
I think I used to play with most people in this topic.

I'm back online in Tri until it shuts down if anyone wants to meet up. I won't be online in MH3U because I'm on the 3DS.
---
Vyers on MHTri (EU) (WXPRX2)
#16_Ryuuji(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:15:00 PM
Deadeyedave posted...
I think I used to play with most people in this topic.

I'm back online in Tri until it shuts down if anyone wants to meet up. I won't be online in MH3U because I'm on the 3DS.

Vyers, I never knew you were from Gamefaqs, but I remember having you in my friend list. I know for sure because the last time I played, after playing Disgaea intensively, I was like "ohh I had a vyers in my friend list""
---
Goldeneye: Mihawk - 2639 8549 9331
MHTri EU Servers: Aisaka
#17CSplitterPosted 3/30/2013 12:57:48 AM
Fine, Mush. I would be better if I had new MH material :P.

Ah, Vyers. Yeah, we've played but you never seemed to stick with it and get to Ala :P.
---
#18DeadeyedavePosted 3/30/2013 9:22:48 AM
_Ryuuji posted...

Vyers, I never knew you were from Gamefaqs, but I remember having you in my friend list. I know for sure because the last time I played, after playing Disgaea intensively, I was like "ohh I had a vyers in my friend list""

Hahaha, everyone needs more Dark Adonis

CSplitter posted...

Ah, Vyers. Yeah, we've played but you never seemed to stick with it and get to Ala :P.

That's an odd statement. I beat Ala and got all the gear I wanted from long before I stopped playing.

Now I'm just fighting him for fun, trying to solo.
---
Vyers on MHTri (EU) (WXPRX2)
#19CSplitterPosted 3/30/2013 10:40:10 AM
Deadeyedave posted...
_Ryuuji posted...

Hahaha, everyone needs more Dark Adonis

CSplitter posted...

That's an odd statement. I beat Ala and got all the gear I wanted from long before I stopped playing.

Now I'm just fighting him for fun, trying to solo.

Well, I may not remember correctly.
---
#20DeathReiPosted 3/30/2013 6:58:12 PM
CSplitter posted...
Yeah Ai. Well, we could play some online deathmatches on The Last story if you have that. It's damn fun.

And lol at mush never getting the gold crown. The one time after 30ish hunts I try Ura with another person, I get a gold crown. How ya been?

Zero, I so want to play MHFU online with you. But I don't have a PS3 anymore for ad hoc and Xlink kai hates me.

Hai Rei!

Hai Splitter! Been a long time. Too bad on the PS3, would of jumped on MHFU with you some day.

I remember hunting with you a few times, Vyers. Was you the one that used to hunt with the girlfriend often?

Whether just dropping by, or still frequenting, I'm actually surprised any of you are on this board still.