When do you expect we'll have a private server available?

#281boltscreamPosted 8/6/2013 11:29:42 AM
Just a few moments ago, I was about to cry alot in response to the fact MHTri is shutting down (Yes, only today i found out that Capcom is being a total DiCK when i happened to pass by my Wii and played on it).

But after desperately looking around the internet for "Good News", I happened to cross this Board. Firstly, I thank you John Fart for this unimaginable effort. It really is pleasing to the eyes seeing a fellow MH lover trying his best to keep the game going.

And so I've decided to join in the fun. Although I'm only 16 years old and won't be able to help in anyway, I just want you to know that I am one of the many that you are currently filling up with hope!

But in this stressed-out state that I have in response to the "Azzhole Company" Capcom, I need an answer: Is the server up and running? If yes, what should I do to get in?

I thank you once again, John and those who helped you on the way :3. I'll keep in touch ^.^
#282YegersPosted 8/6/2013 12:43:56 PM
boltscream posted...
Just a few moments ago, I was about to cry alot in response to the fact MHTri is shutting down (Yes, only today i found out that Capcom is being a total DiCK when i happened to pass by my Wii and played on it).

But after desperately looking around the internet for "Good News", I happened to cross this Board. Firstly, I thank you John Fart for this unimaginable effort. It really is pleasing to the eyes seeing a fellow MH lover trying his best to keep the game going.

And so I've decided to join in the fun. Although I'm only 16 years old and won't be able to help in anyway, I just want you to know that I am one of the many that you are currently filling up with hope!

But in this stressed-out state that I have in response to the "Azzhole Company" Capcom, I need an answer: Is the server up and running? If yes, what should I do to get in?

I thank you once again, John and those who helped you on the way :3. I'll keep in touch ^.^

Well the server is not up (yet?!), but the "team" is making alot of progress (I suggest you to read the whole topic, you'll get an idea how far he is)
(btw: age is no excuse ^_^' )
---
~If in doubt, divide by zero.
#283ParisfromTrojPosted 8/6/2013 1:18:57 PM
Hi,

how are you guys doing? How was your holiday without programming John? :)

I've a few questions.

1. Will there be some kind of support where you can report bugs?
2. John, I tried to get on www.sufami.org a few times, but i could never visit the website. Did you take it offline?
3. How will people be able to join the server? I know that you've already explained that, but I actually didn't understand it well. Could you maybe do a tutorial in both languages english and german as soon as the server is ready?

Thanks for the answers,
yours
ParisfromTroj
#284DemonagesPosted 8/6/2013 1:47:59 PM
I think he said that you have to change the primary DNS in your wii internet settings, and the rest is up to him. That's all.
---
MH3 Name: sir max US Server. HR:179
Wii-U looks like an alien device, pretty ugly.
#285DemonagesPosted 8/6/2013 1:52:58 PM
boltscream posted...

In page 1 on this topic, John did get into the server and said he could play online quests, but only by himself. He used a Wii LAN (local area network) adapter and he did something else that I didn't much understand. You should ask him, if you want to.
---
#286boltscreamPosted 8/6/2013 2:36:50 PM
I managed to read most, Good Luck and take your time ^.^. I just wanna quest and have fun with fellow MH-lovers :3 (Lance-type btw ^.^)
#287YegersPosted 8/6/2013 3:04:01 PM
Long Sword & Bowgun ^_^'
---
#288DemonagesPosted 8/7/2013 4:47:26 AM
Great Sword, Long Sword, Switch Axe, Light, Medium and Heavy bowguns ^^
---
#289YegersPosted 8/7/2013 12:31:46 PM
@Selepani: sorry the work will have to wait for saterday, I don't really have much time...
---
#290ngevan2kPosted 8/7/2013 3:19:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]