This is the game that introduced me to MH series.

#1Darth_KamcioPosted 5/3/2013 3:37:13 PM
It showed me a new world, with new creatures, new people and new rules.

It gave me the pleasure of discovering the monsters, their looks, their behaviour.

It let me feel the thrill of going up against a stronger monster I've never faced before.

It built the atmosphere perfectly, letting me run into Lagiacrus much earlier than I actually should, leaving me both excited and terrified of our then upcoming meeting.

And the sheer amount of customization, armors, weapons, items and items combinations...

It's so sad this game got ripped in half :<
---
I love dragons!
White FC: 2194 3983 9072
#2GorillaGDPosted 5/3/2013 7:51:03 PM
It didn't actually get ripped in half, you just no longer have access to half the features by "normal" means. With the help of codes and quick modding, the only thing you won't be able to do anymore at this point in time is play with other players, visit loc lac, and do event quest. Hopefully we'll be seeing a private server to play on sometime in the future.
#3Clayton_or_diePosted 5/3/2013 8:12:27 PM
^^^With the modding can you access online Arena quests? I'm missing 1 pinnacle coin and 1 hunter king coin and it's driving me crazy.
#4Darth_Kamcio(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:15:34 AM
Yeah, it is possible to edit/add quests to Moga Village, but you know... it will never be the same again :/
---
I love dragons!
White FC: 2194 3983 9072
#5Krazoa2Posted 5/4/2013 12:31:25 PM
Sounds like now's the time to invest in a Wii U.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe