Looking at this game on my shelf...

#1streetfighter76Posted 5/5/2013 1:25:34 PM
It's kinda... sad now. =(
Like looking at its corpse...

I resent the Wii U killed the fun with this game and I won't buy one just to play ONE game; the Wii U has nothing for me right now and I believe this will be the case for at least the rest of the year and maybe even the next one...
#2_Green_Knight_Posted 5/5/2013 7:23:20 PM
play the last game to be released on the Wii.
#3danishjuggler21Posted 5/5/2013 8:12:02 PM
psst....

Come on over to 3U. We're all having a blast. You're missing the fun!
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#4ShmeyPosted 5/5/2013 9:32:11 PM
danishjuggler21 posted...
psst....

Come on over to 3U. We're all having a blast. You're missing the fun!

I, for one, mean to. Money is a little tight for the time being. If I had a little more money to throw around, I'd already be there.

It's all good. I still haven't beaten Xenoblade Chronicles. I'll do that in the meantime.
#5Darth_KamcioPosted 5/6/2013 1:25:20 AM
You could also play around with homebrew and create yourself a MH where you have all the stuff from online ;)

Takes some time to edit the rewards and difficulty levels, but it's still better than LR-only offline mode ;)
---
I love dragons!
White FC: 2194 3983 9072
#6SoraynzuPosted 5/6/2013 10:21:41 PM
I understand the feeling. And even though offline is less challenging, I still play from time to time, just to polish my skills. Because the first chance I get, I'm gonna pick up a copy of MH3U - new weapons & monsters, can't wait!
---
**TvC Fc** 4470-3515-2747
Con los terroristas!!
#7streetfighter76(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 1:03:30 AM
I see the Wii U as a bad investment right now; i bought a ps3 since last November and i have been having such a blast with all sorts of GREAT games of different genres that i'm having a hard time trying to decide what i want to play next : Fighters, racers, 3rd person shooters like RE5 and Uncharted 3, sports games... All of these having such a great online experience to offer and also very important to mention : I got all these games for cheap, a few of them by downloading them online.

This is why i say the Wii U don't have anything that interest me besides MH3U; i know that some day when the Wii U starts selling for cheap i will end up getting one and i hope the community for MH3U will still be active but for now... It's time to move on from the hunting for me. =/
#8New-Dusk117Posted 5/8/2013 3:11:34 AM
streetfighter76 posted...
I see the Wii U as a bad investment right now; i bought a ps3 since last November and i have been having such a blast with all sorts of GREAT games of different genres that i'm having a hard time trying to decide what i want to play next : Fighters, racers, 3rd person shooters like RE5 and Uncharted 3, sports games... All of these having such a great online experience to offer and also very important to mention : I got all these games for cheap, a few of them by downloading them online.

This is why i say the Wii U don't have anything that interest me besides MH3U; i know that some day when the Wii U starts selling for cheap i will end up getting one and i hope the community for MH3U will still be active but for now... It's time to move on from the hunting for me. =/

Play Dark Souls! It will turn you into a soul-less husk, but the overly lulzy pvp is more than worth it.
---
Rolling around in light armor makes me a happy Duskeh
#9StomskiPosted 5/8/2013 5:50:40 AM
New-Dusk117 posted...
streetfighter76 posted...
Play Dark Souls! It will turn you into a soul-less husk, but the overly lulzy pvp is more than worth it.

+1 for the Dark Souls recommendation.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/943655-monster-hunter-tri/66094285
---
That's Our Stomski is filmed before a live Interwebs audience
We'll be back after these messages...
#10Krazoa2Posted 5/8/2013 6:35:33 AM
I don't understand how so many people claim "It's not worth it to buy a Wii U just for ONE game!!1111321$14". First, if you buy a Wii U then never buy another game for it nor ever play Nintendo Land, then...well that's entirely your loss. Second, technically it is worth it to buy a Wii U even if you only play MH3U, as long as you actually love this game. I've spent almost 200 hours in it already, and I'm still just barely cracking the surface. Let's say it costs $400-450 to get the system and game. That's a little over two bucks an hour of entertainment. Or, you could go pay ~$14 to go see a 1.5-2 hour long film. Or, you could buy a typical everyday game which lasts about 6-8 hours for $60, which is like $8-10 an hour. And again, I barely just cracked the surface.

And some games actually you know, deserve to be bought at full price? Just because you can't get it used for $15 at Gamestop, doesn't mean it isnt worth getting. And despite MH3U basically being Tri with an expansion pack, I still even say it's fully worth the $60.

Also, it's not "cool" to be part of the anti-Wii U hate trend.

New-Dusk117 posted...

Soulless husk. That explains the fanbase pretty accurately.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe