Anyone wanna play some games with me/make me better at this?

#1OwlRammerPosted 8/28/2011 2:08:38 AM(edited)
First of all, I had this game for some years now. I got S rank on all the campaign and side missions, but hardly played online because of how long it took to find matches, and the eventually stopped playing this game. I just recently had that thingy where you want to play something, and... now I want to play this again <_< But this time I want to get better at this game. I love these types of games and want to be the best I can at them, so help me out guys that are still here? :3 I don't have my DS with me right now and I'm about to go to sleep, so I'll get the friend code up tomorrow or something. Also, I like to use Isabella. Is she a good CO? I liked her because of the +2 range to artillery lol.
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#2DTaeKimPosted 8/28/2011 8:48:47 PM
Isabella is considered the best CO in the game not named Caulder.
---
For those of you expecting to see 60 Minutes, you're gonna see 60 points instead. - Jim Nantz, TEN vs. NE
#3GunBladeHeroPosted 8/29/2011 7:58:37 AM
I will check my FC today because I forgot >_<.
I will post it here on the evening.

If you guys have your own FC please post here or send me a PM so we can play, I recently started playing it so I'm not that good yet.

I almost overlooked this game, glad I didn't do it, it's amazing!
---
Just because I look like a douche doesn't mean I am one. You've got a lot to learn kid.
#4OwlRammer(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2011 9:53:19 AM
Yeah, I will put my FC later when I check it (it turns out somebody lost my DS and now I have to find it >_<). Hopefully it will be before the hour ends so I can still edit my post, but I doubt that though lol.
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#5GipFacePosted 8/29/2011 4:11:01 PM
You want a game, go to #wwn @ irc.arg-irc.net and hopefully someone in there will agree to one.
#6DemonKinguPosted 8/29/2011 4:26:29 PM(edited)
Hopefully more people who want to battle make notice of the IRC channel, for it sure is empty there lately. It really is a good place to meet up for this kind of thing, and we always appreciate and welcome AW-related talk.

EDIT: I almost forgot. There is a mibbit link to the channel in my sig, which is a fast and painless way to access the channel.
---
http://www.warsworldnews.com | Advance Wars website and community
Visit our IRC channel: http://embed.mibbit.com/?server=cthulhu.arg-irc.net&channel=%23wwn
#7JoobaPosted 9/13/2011 3:36:22 PM
Even a few years ago it was hard to get a game on the IRC channel. I can't imagine now.
#8Phoenix7786Posted 9/27/2011 10:09:11 PM

Heya. I bought this recently and noticed these threads are only a month or so old. I'll look into that IRC thing and pop in my FC here. Add me in for some AW:DoR! 1118-0473-5918

#9Phoenix7786Posted 9/27/2011 10:57:50 PM

Aw crap sorry that was my 3DS buddy code, feel free to add. My Days of Ruin specific code is 077670455784