recruiting minerva

#1mysteriousdealePosted 12/24/2008 2:16:27 PM
how do i recruit minerva? im at chapter 7, i read that i cant till chapter 10, but what shuold i do with her? kill her or just leave her alone and hope she flies out of the map?
#2Super Mecha SonicPosted 12/24/2008 2:19:08 PM
Just leave them. All of them. None of them will attack you (Those with a face portrait). After a couple of turns they'll fly away. Watch out for the rest of the Pegasus Knights, those WILL attack you.
---
Shanoa is not a pansy, in fact she is the materialized form of awesome. - BerserkLeon
#3EndgamePosted 12/24/2008 2:25:24 PM
they'll leave you alone for now, but know that all four of them will show up as enemies later on, but all they will do is fly towards Marth and recruit themselves, unless you kill Maria, then Minerva will try to kill you (can be quite dangerous if you didn't overlevel, she DOES have that axe afterall)
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#4ThunderManPosted 12/24/2008 2:50:41 PM
Minerva: Recruit Maria in chapter 10 and Minerva will move towards Marth. Let her talk to Marth.

Whitewings: Let them talk to Marth.
---
"My cousin and I touch wieners!" - Cartman
"Why don't you take a seat right over there?" - Chris Hansen
#5NanamiPosted 12/24/2008 8:58:44 PM
I'm stuck on that stage. Those Pegasus/Dragon Knights could kill any one of my characters in one turn.

---
www.boycottbuyritegames.com
Boycott Buyrite Games! (gone but back with another name under GameBuyers)
#6EndgamePosted 12/24/2008 9:24:42 PM
I can understand a Dragon Knight being a problem for someone (they ARE pretty annoying bastards), but Pegasus Knights? really?!
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#7sandslash1Posted 12/24/2008 11:18:05 PM
maybe you should CHARGE YOUR EXCALIBUR
---
http://z13.invisionfree.com/AA_Mod_Server_Forum
#8NanamiPosted 12/25/2008 1:44:10 AM
both Pegasus/Dragon Knights can hit twice in one turn resulting in instant KO for any of my characters.

---
#9ThunderManPosted 12/25/2008 1:49:31 AM
The hell? are you on normal mode? They can't be that tough on normal, hell even on Merciless, you should be able to have some1 take a hit from them.
---
"My cousin and I touch wieners!" - Cartman
"Why don't you take a seat right over there?" - Chris Hansen
#10NanamiPosted 12/25/2008 4:52:27 AM
I'm on Merciless.

---