Working US Action Replay Codes

#1NarinDSPosted 3/3/2009 10:47:59 PM
Ok, as the title states, I have some working US Action Replay codes for you guys! The other topics I seen were either badly translated codes for the Japanese game or codes for the European version. So here are tested and working codes for the US game (There are codes for the EU game as well).

There are Character codes that let you max stats, refill MP, max durability and many other character codes. On top of that, theres also the highly request max forging codes, +1 to all stats upon level up, enemies always drop their weapons and many other requested codes!

Who loves wifi cheaters? I really hate cheaters over wifi myself because we all agree that it just ruins the game. As an added bonus, none of these cheats should work over wifi game play! They should only work for offline use only. If you happen to find a cheat that works on wifi, please let me know and I'll correct it ASAP. :)

Now to get to the cheats, instead of posting them all directly here (Due to me constantly improving and updating the cheats and also due to the number of cheats I have available) you can find them all in one location at http://cheats.gbatemp.net I support virtually all the popular Nintendo DS backup carts on the market as well as the Action Replay DS! Now if you want the cheats themselves, you can find them in the cheats.xml file.

If you own a Action Replay DS, simply add http://cheats.gbatemp.net/latest/Action_Replay.xml as a ARDS subscription in your Action Replay Code Manager. The file is around 10 megabytes big so it may take a minute for the subscription to fully load!

If you own a backup cart, check out the Credits and Help.txt file at http://cheats.gbatemp.net/files/Credits%20and%20Help.txt on how to use these cheats on your backup cart.

At any rate folks, if you have any problems with the cheats or have any requests, please let me know!
#2SWBF2PilotPosted 3/4/2009 8:32:28 PM
Hahaha seriously? If you pulled what you claim off, then kudos to you good sir. If that site is a joke, almost as much appreciation. If all of your codes (*cough the forge one*) work on wifi, then we'll find you....
---
In real life I don't expect to die anytime soon. In videogames I don't expect to live anytime soon.
#3MADGENIUS_HojoPosted 3/4/2009 9:00:20 PM
Ahem... gbatemp.net is one of the leading authorities when it comes to cheat codes. Especially for the DS, it's not a joke.

The Massive Cheat Compilation Thread is where I get ALL of my codes. I rarely find a code that doesn't work for the game it's supposed to work on. Not only that, it is updated regularly, by Narin. Go check for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

Oh, and if Narin says the codes won't work over Wifi, you can safely assume that they won't.

My thanks to Narin for his, and the cheat teams, work.
---
When life gives you lemons, you squeeze them into Chuck Norris eye's until even he submits to your will! XD
#4ColdfireTrilogyPosted 3/4/2009 10:48:20 PM
If that is Narin then its not BS ... that guy's a god imo.
#5Tigerspike1Posted 3/5/2009 9:01:31 AM
I tried it and found loads of great codes (for other games as well) .

Thanks Narin.
#6JarJar28Posted 3/5/2009 11:22:41 AM
Excuse me Narin would you please copy and paste all the Action Replay codes you have here for Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (US) in here just once? I tried 7 times and my comp is giving me problems downloading it. Greatly appreciated my friend.
#7Sacred_FirePosted 3/5/2009 11:35:38 AM
Excuse me Narin would you please copy and paste all the Action Replay codes you have here for Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (US) in here just once?

I second this, if you'd be so kind Narin (or anyone who has successfully downloaded the files).
---
"Scatter Everything. Ougi Jouha Messhouen! Disappear in the flames of darkness." ~Lion, Tales of Destiny
#8JarJar28Posted 3/5/2009 11:36:56 AM
Your having trouble as well Sacred_Fire?
#9Sacred_FirePosted 3/5/2009 11:40:05 AM
Yeah, I can download the files from the site, but I have no way to properly open one of the documents (the code list specifically). Doesn't really do me much good to stare at the miscellaneous symbols that pop up. =/
---
"Scatter Everything. Ougi Jouha Messhouen! Disappear in the flames of darkness." ~Lion, Tales of Destiny
#10JarJar28Posted 3/5/2009 11:41:25 AM
I have the same issue. Its rather annoying. It crashed my Laptop once and I didnt want ti to happen again. I beat the game twice on normal mode and doing it for the 3rd time so I can test some custom teams.