Garnef is really anti-climatic (minor spoilers possible)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
  3. Garnef is really anti-climatic (minor spoilers possible)
6 years ago#1
When you face him, he 1. has poor accuracy, any decent dodger can avoid him. 2. such poor attack power that A mage who is fortified (and you get such a staff in this chapter before the 2nd 2 Garnef clones...) can take 0 damage from him (and very little without the buff anyways).

---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
6 years ago#2
You don't even need the fortify for him to do no damage.
Garnef sorry, Gharnef fails.
---
SIGNATURE?! I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' SIGNATURE! Now that's irony
My youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoyalPersonGuy
6 years ago#3
Oh man, even the Medeus is a joke then how can Garnef could be any good :D :D :D
6 years ago#4
Sure Medeus is a joke too, but at least he needs SOME kind of plan (Put Marth in front of him, counter, then attack him again)
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
6 years ago#5
My marth walked up to Medeus, and was doing an insane amount of damage with falchion, on top of attacking twice. I attack, he misses, I kill. Boss dead, pretty lame. Gharnizzle was also kind of lame, seeing as how finding the right one was annoying, but after that he doesn't last very long.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
  3. Garnef is really anti-climatic (minor spoilers possible)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived