Garnef is really anti-climatic (minor spoilers possible)

#1DeuxHeroPosted 3/8/2009 7:16:44 PM
When you face him, he 1. has poor accuracy, any decent dodger can avoid him. 2. such poor attack power that A mage who is fortified (and you get such a staff in this chapter before the 2nd 2 Garnef clones...) can take 0 damage from him (and very little without the buff anyways).

---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#2RoyalPersonGuyPosted 3/8/2009 7:18:40 PM
You don't even need the fortify for him to do no damage.
Garnef sorry, Gharnef fails.
---
SIGNATURE?! I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' SIGNATURE! Now that's irony
My youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoyalPersonGuy
#3boyinredPosted 3/8/2009 7:26:12 PM
Oh man, even the Medeus is a joke then how can Garnef could be any good :D :D :D
#4DeuxHero(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2009 5:20:25 AM
Sure Medeus is a joke too, but at least he needs SOME kind of plan (Put Marth in front of him, counter, then attack him again)
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#5SlakersvillePosted 3/9/2009 7:42:22 AM
My marth walked up to Medeus, and was doing an insane amount of damage with falchion, on top of attacking twice. I attack, he misses, I kill. Boss dead, pretty lame. Gharnizzle was also kind of lame, seeing as how finding the right one was annoying, but after that he doesn't last very long.