i regret trading this in

#1_pigzigaccount5Posted 7/20/2012 5:13:38 PM
thought about blasting through the nes classic the other day only to remember i traded it in for battlefield 3
while the game wasnt well received its actually a great game if you just go into it remembering its a NES game with updated graphics. i played it nonstop and beat it in a few days. when BF3 came out i thought i wouldnt need to play it again and traded it in. and now its gone :(
---
BEASTモードPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
#2GeradGerardPosted 7/22/2012 12:56:13 AM(edited)
i usually find myself getting nostalgic for all the US released FEs. not really for the story, cause i'll just mash B or start. but for playing each specific chapters really. so i end up replaying every FE i own every now and then. i'm actually in the middle of replaying FE8. and i've had the longest FE10 nostalgia attack since December.
---
i literally have nothing relevant to put here. i just don't want my posts looking so short.
#3BrianCraigSmithPosted 8/8/2012 8:52:02 AM
Which on is FE8? Sacred Stones?
#4JiriliciousPosted 8/17/2012 7:19:25 PM
BrianCraigSmith posted...
Which on is FE8? Sacred Stones?

Yeah, it's SS.
---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/v5hf8i.jpg
I do this music for me. If you was true as me then this for you, but I do it for me.
#5helldewPosted 9/12/2012 9:51:49 PM
I shoudl really get this game cause if i grab it i own all the US made FE games. Granted i wasnt terribly in love with it but know i have a better expectation of it to. I tried it upon its release but never really bothered to buy it cause i wasnt really feeling it but i might go grab it just cause.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#6BrianCraigSmithPosted 9/13/2012 5:53:39 PM
You should definitely get this again. That way I'll have someone else to play against via Wi-Fi.
---
PSN: Handsomistic1