does marriage have a divorce event

#1BEN_WONGPosted 11/20/2009 1:23:22 AM
I wonder will your husband/wife will divorce you if you make their heart lv to black again or will they still stay with you.
#2DinkyfishPosted 11/20/2009 4:06:01 AM

As far as I know they stay with you. Although I seem to remember reading that in some HMs they move back in with their family for a while if you make them mad enough... so that could be the case in SI too. Wait a second and I'll have a look around to see if I can find anything...

Hmm... nothing yet. It would seem that the two main HM sites (Harvest Moon Forever and fogu) don't have much up on marriage in SI at all yet. Keep an eye out, you'll probably fins something sooner or later

#3motsinactionPosted 11/20/2009 4:54:26 AM
dude

fogu has like, a super SI section
it *has* marriage

---
[#[_]#] DS: FF Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands
[+[_]::] // (+[__]::) PSP: Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble, Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 4
#4LightHawKnightPosted 11/20/2009 11:09:03 AM
dude

it *has* marriage

I guess you havent even looked at that section, as his questions isnt even answered there, though there is an events section, but it cant be clicked.
---
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything.
#5Unicorn_FirePosted 11/20/2009 11:54:05 AM
You can't get "divorced" in any HM games. There's a pseudo one in HM64, and Muffy/Nami will leave you in AWL if you neglect your farm, but that ends the game.
---
I set unicorns on fire for fun. :D
#6DinkyfishPosted 11/20/2009 2:38:06 PM

motsinaction posted...
dude

it *has* marriage

---
[#[_]#] DS: FF Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands
[+[_]::] // (+[__]::) PSP: Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble, Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 4

And have you read that 'super' section? Does it have this information? No, it does not, as LightHawkKnight has pointed out.