Which bachelor/bachelorette gets married the most?

#11yhalothar__(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2010 11:23:17 PM
Dammit, I still don't know who to marry. Lily or Lanna. :(
And yeah, the Witch told me that to before. Turned me off.
---
horrible story, sis... sugoi monogatari ani!
PSN : he_is_fiction TvC FC: 1978-1520-2514
#12AngelPeachPosted 2/5/2010 7:14:34 AM
@ TC and CRtwenty: Why is having her say that she would turn you into a girl is a turnoff? She was probably kidding. She was kidding in one of her yellow heart events in Island of Happiness, when she said she would turn Mark into a frog and they can play hide and seek among the teddy bears. How is this different?

And it's not like she actually does it. I mean, if she actually did it, I could understand that. But since she doesn't, I'm confused why this is a problem.

As for me, I hear the same thing from almost everywhere I go, when it comes to playing as a girl. Vaughn, Vaughn, Vaughn. I hear it so much, that I am actually quite sick of it. I don't see this not just on forums, but also on fanfiction.net. If we see a story based on Island of Happiness or Sunshine Islands most likely the pairing that is chosen is Chelsea and Vaughn.

In a way, that is pretty similar to Skye in DS Cute. But at least a little variety does try to show itself.

As for girls, I never knew which one was popular. In Island of Happiness, I assumed it was Julia and Witch Princess.

As for my own choices, I have married Will, but I would also go for Elliot and Shea. If I was playing as a boy, I would go for Sabrina or Witch Princess.
#13Onlynameleft2Posted 2/5/2010 7:32:14 AM
About Lily... Why would you want to marry a materialistic girl who has a hard time understanding your language? Not to mention its a pain to woe her at first since you need about 24 dark herbs to reach gold in the mines ( you know when you have no accessories). I don't get the attraction. It'd be like having a pretty doll who can say only a set amount phrases... and charges you for them. o_0"
#14CRtwentyPosted 2/5/2010 10:21:30 AM
Witch Princess just kind of weirds me out, she's fine when she's happy. But when she gets annoyed, woo boy is she scary. She's not as bad as she was in previous games, but I still don't wanna marry her.

On the subject of Vaughn, I'm not a huge fan of him either. He's not bad, but when it comes to the Bachelor's I think Denny's the best, followed by Mark.
---
"Wal-Mart has friggin' everything you'd ever need in a Zombie attack" -ScreamerA440
#15AnimeJet_V2Posted 2/5/2010 11:22:07 AM
Pain to woe her? Sounds like she's not the only one with a hard time understanding english.

---
Originally:AnimeJet - 138212 http://animejet.sheezyart.com
Created: May 12, 2001, Lv. 2 Locked @ 2837 Karma; Bad, GameFAQS!
#16Budum1Posted 2/5/2010 11:56:24 AM
I married Shea cause I felt bad that by marrying the other bachelors, one of the other girls couldn't get married. = /
---
Candy is dandy but diamonds just might get you laid
#17Unicorn_FirePosted 2/5/2010 12:01:24 PM
^^ Ha ha, for me, that's the charm, I suppose. :o I like how she's not like any other HM games, weird or not. xD;;

I also do not get the Suiren craze. :P
---
I set unicorns on fire for fun. :D
#18yhalothar__(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2010 8:54:54 PM
I married Lanna. Good choice?
---
horrible story, sis... sugoi monogatari ani!
PSN : he_is_fiction TvC FC: 1978-1520-2514
#19CRtwentyPosted 2/7/2010 6:59:28 PM
For the record, is anybody else upset at how the game teases you with Alisa, then makes her unavailable for marriage?
---
"Wal-Mart has friggin' everything you'd ever need in a Zombie attack" -ScreamerA440
#20AnimeJet_V2Posted 2/7/2010 7:53:00 PM
If i hadn't read the fogu thing on her first and i was aiming for her hell yes, i'd be pissed i spent that much time XD

---
Originally:AnimeJet - 138212 http://animejet.sheezyart.com
Created: May 12, 2001, Lv. 2 Locked @ 2837 Karma; Bad, GameFAQS!