I'm trying to upgrade my watering can

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon DS: Sunshine Islands
  3. I'm trying to upgrade my watering can

User Info: Yengeon

Yengeon
6 years ago#1
So the starter one can't have any wonderfuls and the one Ganon is selling you can only equip 1 wonderful. How do I get a can that allows 3 slots?
---

User Info: Talenthia

Talenthia
6 years ago#2
for every year that you are in, gannon will sell you equipment that has up to +2 wonderful slots for that number. so for year 1, he will sell either a 1 slotted, a 2 slotted, or a 3 slotted. for year 2, he will sell a 2 slotted, a 3 slotted, or a 4 slotted, and so on.

he sells the different numbers randomly each day. so if you are in year one and checked today and he's only selling a 1 slotted one, check tomorrow, he may have a 3 slotted one.

User Info: Malapietra

Malapietra
6 years ago#3
What's the maximum number of slots a tool can have?

User Info: Unicorn_Fire

Unicorn_Fire
6 years ago#4
^ I can't remember, but I think it's either five or six, not counting the slots added by indigo wonderfuls.
I set unicorns on fire for fun. :D

User Info: abcynthia

abcynthia
6 years ago#5
The maximum number of slots a tool can have -without- indigo wonderful stones is 10 (available from Gannon/Goran starting year 8). The maximum number of slots a tool can have -including- indigo wonderful stones is 35 (but 5 of those slots will be occupied by indigo stones, leaving 30 empty slots).

I hope this helps!

User Info: Malapietra

Malapietra
6 years ago#6
Thank you very much indeed.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon DS: Sunshine Islands
  3. I'm trying to upgrade my watering can

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived