cages??

#1WataruPosted 2/28/2008 5:52:16 PM
so if i want dragon ap and i put the digimon in volcano cage....how does it actually get dragon ap??
coz i put them in specific cages but i dont get the specific evolution i wanted
#2HT55E1Posted 2/28/2008 6:32:52 PM
it's like a normal training... you get 2 ~ 6 ap (on 1 star cage) each time you drop the digimon there btw... in the volcano you can get Str and lose some Def too... keep an eye on your stats
#3Wataru(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2008 7:29:07 PM
thanks!
so say if i want 20 dragon ap...where do i check for how much dragon ap i have currently??
#4pokeeiyuuPosted 2/28/2008 7:44:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5pokeeiyuuPosted 3/1/2008 1:12:39 PM
There is no way to check out how much of those experiences you have. All you can do really is just keep count if necessary.
The nice thing is there are only 8 evolutions that require two different experiences and they are all from Ultimate to Mega (Perfect to Ultimate). (I just plainly translated, so I'm not sure how they'll square with the English names)
Garbamon to Metal Etemon
Cyberdramon to Black War Greymon
Jureimon to Pinocchimon
Dagomon to Gigaseadramon
Piccolomon to Rosemon
Rize Greymon to Shine Greymon
Lady Devimon to Piemon
Warumonzaemon to Pinocchimon

But as I stated in http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=943756&topic=41666926 , as soon as a digimon fulfills the requirements for an evolution (and you're licensed for the generation they are evolving to), it will immediately evolve, so even for these, you would only have to keep count of one type of experience.